Windows 10: Subscription error

Discus and support Subscription error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where do I get help for not being able to add a new payment method for my subscription? I have had this issue. Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuffocatingLite, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Subscription error

Where do I get help for not being able to add a new payment method for my subscription?

I have had this issue.

Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription.

I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else.

Now when it comes time to renew the subscription the gift card will not be accepted, I tried repeatedly before I found that I could use my Microsoft balance to pay for Game Pass, so I used the very same gift card that Game Pass wouldn't accept to add $15.00 to my account balance.

While I am in my "Services & Subscription" tab on my Microsoft account, under "Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)" I click on "Pay Now" and it takes me to the page where I can make payments, I select "Add a new way to pay" and every single time, for the past week, all I get is this...

"Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

CV: H8CPkB/vi0yDGnfV.9.22.11"

I would like to not have this issue, but I can't seem to get a hold of anyone.

I am legitimately getting angry about this now and am close to just saying forget it, because it's reaching the point where it's not worth it.

Tried contacting a live agent, but I can only seem to do that by phone or getting in touch with an ambassador who I'm pretty sure won't be able to help with this issue, what with them not being an employee or anything.

Someone please point me in the right direction if it at all possible.

:)

SuffocatingLite, Jul 20, 2019

2. Receiving an error message of renew your subscription.

Any one please suggest what to do? I am receiving an error message to renew subscription frequently

BhabaniBhattmishra, Jul 20, 2019
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    nokia music subscription error

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Please provide more information so we can help you with this:

• Is there any error message?
    • Are you logged in to your Nokia account?
    • Do you have an existing subscription with the Nokia Music service?
    • Do you have stable connection when trying to download music?
    • Where are you located?

aleisha11, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Agility Win User

Subscription error

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Subscription error

1. Subscription error - Similar Threads - Subscription error

2. Your organization doesn't have a subscription to Windows 365 error in VDI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization doesn't have a subscription to Windows 365 error in VDI: We have a request to have the Windows as VDI. But we are getting below error: Your organization doesn't have a subscription to Windows 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-organization-doesnt-have-a-subscription-to/ac2f2993-7b46-415d-931e-c4f1dcc79140
  3. Your organization doesn't have a subscription to Windows 365 error in VDI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization doesn't have a subscription to Windows 365 error in VDI: We have a request to have the Windows as VDI. But we are getting below error: Your organization doesn't have a subscription to Windows 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-organization-doesnt-have-a-subscription-to/ac2f2993-7b46-415d-931e-c4f1dcc79140
  4. SUBSCRIPTION ERROR INSTALLING FROM INVITE REQUEST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUBSCRIPTION ERROR INSTALLING FROM INVITE REQUEST: I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR:Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.TraceId: 61Os6ZPI90WnQsQl.8.181HAS ANYONE HAD A RESOLUTION? THE LINK THEY POSTED TO SOMEONE'S QUESTION TAKES ME BACK TO THE...
  5. SUBSCRIPTION ERROR INSTALLING FROM INVITE REQUEST

SUBSCRIPTION ERROR INSTALLING FROM INVITE REQUEST: I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR:Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.TraceId: 61Os6ZPI90WnQsQl.8.181HAS ANYONE HAD A RESOLUTION? THE LINK THEY POSTED TO SOMEONE'S QUESTION TAKES ME BACK TO THE...
  6. How to resolve calendar subscription error on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve calendar subscription error on pc: How to resolve outlook on pc calendar subscription error with icloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-calendar-subscription-error-on-pc/e9ac295f-a932-467a-b215-8f89bbe2f1f1
  7. How to resolve calendar subscription error on pc

How to resolve calendar subscription error on pc: How to resolve outlook on pc calendar subscription error with icloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-calendar-subscription-error-on-pc/e9ac295f-a932-467a-b215-8f89bbe2f1f1
  8. Error Buy Subscription Apple ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Error Buy Subscription Apple ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-buy-subscription-apple-id/117825b2-d29c-4403-b4fe-b41b2ab1472d
  9. how can I cancel one of my subscriptions? I order 2 in error while setting up a new laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I cancel one of my subscriptions? I order 2 in error while setting up a new laptop.: I paid for two microsoft 365 subscriptions in error. I need an immediate refund for ONLY ONE SUBSCRIPTION. I will KEEP one. contact me NOW please. you phone service keeps hanging up on me at 800-642-7676.Kim Chase 443-204-2537...
  10. how can I cancel one of my subscriptions? I order 2 in error while setting up a new laptop.

how can I cancel one of my subscriptions? I order 2 in error while setting up a new laptop.: I paid for two microsoft 365 subscriptions in error. I need an immediate refund for ONLY ONE SUBSCRIPTION. I will KEEP one. contact me NOW please. you phone service keeps hanging up on me at 800-642-7676.Kim Chase 443-204-2537...