Windows 10: Subscription going active and Inactive

Discus and support Subscription going active and Inactive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i have a question about Windows Event Forwarding. i was able to set it up and used the Source initiated collector method and added servers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jediken, Sep 14, 2019.

1. jediken Win User

Subscription going active and Inactive

Hello i have a question about Windows Event Forwarding. i was able to set it up and used the Source initiated collector method and added servers successfully to my subscription. My only problem is that most of the devices added show active and then goes inactive and vice-versa. what is the cause of that

:)

jediken, Sep 14, 2019
  2. jediken Win User

Hello i have a question about Windows Event Forwarding. i was able to set it up and used the Source initiated collector method and added servers successfully to my subscription. My only problem is that most of the devices added show active and then goes
    inactive and vice-versa. what is the cause of that

jediken, Sep 25, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    How do I change the designation of a drive from active to inactive?

The only thing the active flag does is mark that partition as a possible boot partition for MBR partitioned drives on legacy BIOS computers (or UEFI computers set to boot in legacy BIOS or CSM mode).

To remove the active flag, open Command Prompt (Admin) then:

diskpart
    list disk
    select disk # <- replace # with the disk number of the drive you think has the active partition
    list part
    select part # <- replace # with the partition you think is active
    inactive
    exit
    exit

If you get the wrong partition # and inactive gives you an error, just select another partition using select part #. The only damage you can do with the inactive command is to run it on the partition the computer is really booting from, and the computer won't boot until you boot from a USB flash drive and mark that partition as active again.

NavyLCDR, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Source: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Subscription going active and Inactive - Similar Threads - Subscription going active

2. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  3. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  4. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Subscription Activation Issues

Windows Subscription Activation Issues: We are currently having issue with Windows Subscription Activation not working on some of our Windows 11 devices in our school environment. The devices are Windows 11 Pro but notice that when added to Azure via autopilot they are automatically being upgraded to Windows 11...
  6. Get inactive users in active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get inactive users in active directory: Hello,I got a script to get all inactive users in our domain like the bellow:$DaysInactive = Get-Date.AddDays-90.Date$InactiveUsers = Get-ADUser -Filter {LastLogonDate -lt $DaysInactive -and enabled -eq $true} -Properties * select-object...
  7. Get inactive users in active directory

Get inactive users in active directory: Hello,I got a script to get all inactive users in our domain like the bellow:$DaysInactive = Get-Date.AddDays-90.Date$InactiveUsers = Get-ADUser -Filter {LastLogonDate -lt $DaysInactive -and enabled -eq $true} -Properties * select-object...
  8. CD games keep frequently going active and inactive every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD games keep frequently going active and inactive every second: I've just noticed this when trying to run game CDs on my Windows 10 PC, all the active windows including the game "window" itself keep constantly switching between active and inactive every second. For example, when installing them, the little popups that open during the...
  9. activate new subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate new subscription: Trying to activate my microsoft 365 family but keep on getting this: Sorry, we can't set up your account right now Hang on to your product key, and try again later. If this happens again, contact support. Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall is it active or inactive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall is it active or inactive?: Running Windows 10 Home on a Dell desktop and I currently use Norton Security Online which has an active firewall. I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall is possibly also active. When I look into Windows Firewall it tells me that firewall protection is provided by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inactive subscription event forwarding