Windows 10: Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

Discus and support Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GlenysUdy, Feb 17, 2019.

1. GlenysUdy Win User

Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this?

:)

GlenysUdy, Feb 17, 2019

2. How to pay for Xbox Gold Live subscription?

How do I pay for a cancelled subscription?

AnthonySlattery, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Feb 17, 2019
  4. MLTTP Win User

"Assure" subscription

What is the "Assure" subscription that I am paying for? Please explain. It doesn't allow me to even see my subscription details. mlp

MLTTP, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription - Similar Threads - Subscription Reminders Paying

2. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  3. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  4. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  6. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?: i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to...
  7. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?: i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to...
  8. activate new subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate new subscription: Trying to activate my microsoft 365 family but keep on getting this: Sorry, we can't set up your account right now Hang on to your product key, and try again later. If this happens again, contact support. Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch...
  9. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault: I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite paying yearly for a Help Desk subscription the service has degraded in the past year immensely. It is next to impossible to...
  10. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

Still getting ads after paying for subscription: I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-ads-after-paying-for-subscription/df859671-0f3a-45a7-960d-818478f70a77