Windows 10: Subscription to Premium

Discus and support Subscription to Premium in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am 83 yrs old so subscribe to premium a month at a time. Within two weeks I get a pop up saying I need to pay for another month. I close out the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JOY36, Mar 12, 2020.

1. JOY36 Win User

Subscription to Premium

I am 83 yrs old so subscribe to premium a month at a time. Within two weeks I get a pop up saying I need to pay for another month. I close out the game and when I go back in I have premium. This means I must keep close watch at to the date it will come due or I will be paying a month fee every two weeks.

:)

JOY36, Mar 12, 2020
  2. kpshaju Win User

Premium Subscription

is this premium subscription available in New Zealand

kpshaju, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Ispagent Win User
    Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire.

How dare you sell me a premium subscription and now I can't play without an ad for another game and says I need a premium subscription!

Ispagent, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Subscription to Premium

Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having a Microsoft Solitaire premium subscription but still it's asking to pay for a new subscription.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to subscription based query or purchase and payment related issue, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

In this kind of queries, your Microsoft account verification needs to be done over a live phone call or live chat. Once the account is verified then the concern team will be able to assist you with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Subscription to Premium

1. Subscription to Premium - Similar Threads - Subscription Premium

2. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  3. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  4. How can I cancel my subscription for MyRadar Premium?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cancel my subscription for MyRadar Premium?: I'm trying to cancel this subscription, and it doesn't give me the option to cancel under the "manage subscription". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-for-myradar/7e4603ce-8e98-4288-b583-e7d2271d272a
  5. How can I cancel my subscription for MyRadar Premium?

How can I cancel my subscription for MyRadar Premium?: I'm trying to cancel this subscription, and it doesn't give me the option to cancel under the "manage subscription". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-for-myradar/7e4603ce-8e98-4288-b583-e7d2271d272a
  6. Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading: I am no longer able to play this game that I pay for. It will not load and I have uninstalled/re-installed it. Tried all trouble shoots and still it is hanging in loading. It was modified by MS the day the issue started....please FIX THIS or refund me!!! I have just past the...
  7. Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading

Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading: I am no longer able to play this game that I pay for. It will not load and I have uninstalled/re-installed it. Tried all trouble shoots and still it is hanging in loading. It was modified by MS the day the issue started....please FIX THIS or refund me!!! I have just past the...
  8. Premium Software Support subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Software Support subscription: Hi, I just signed up for a 1 day Premium Software Support for Windows subscription from Microsoft but it's not clear how to access, find or locate this support service. Can anyone help. Much appreciated if someone can get back to me....
  9. Premium Software Support subscription

Premium Software Support subscription: Hi, I just signed up for a 1 day Premium Software Support for Windows subscription from Microsoft but it's not clear how to access, find or locate this support service. Can anyone help. Much appreciated if someone can get back to me....
  10. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....: I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows. Occasionally, it will sign in as non-premium identity and then deliver adds. Why...