Windows 10: Subscription

Discus and support Subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month xbox gold but after a month I need to buy more gold?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Help.me:121, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Subscription

I bought a 3 month xbox gold but after a month I need to buy more gold?

:)

Help.me:121, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Agility Win User

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Subscription

Fail.
    I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if there is any changes to let me download and get cd keys.

A Cheese Danish, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Subscription

1. Subscription - Similar Threads - Subscription

2. Hi there. I pay £5.99 for the 365 subscription but you have taken £59.99 this month. How...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi there. I pay £5.99 for the 365 subscription but you have taken £59.99 this month. How...: You have taken ten times the amount out of my account this month as you should have and this isnt the first time you've done it. Please refund me for this time and when you did it last year or the year before and i neglected to contact you....
  3. Hi there. I pay £5.99 for the 365 subscription but you have taken £59.99 this month. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there. I pay £5.99 for the 365 subscription but you have taken £59.99 this month. How...: You have taken ten times the amount out of my account this month as you should have and this isnt the first time you've done it. Please refund me for this time and when you did it last year or the year before and i neglected to contact you....
  4. Hi there. I pay £5.99 for the 365 subscription but you have taken £59.99 this month. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?: why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-both-a-microsoft-365-personal-and/24d259ff-71e8-4cd3-8796-4a8d0745f7de
  6. why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?

why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?: why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-both-a-microsoft-365-personal-and/24d259ff-71e8-4cd3-8796-4a8d0745f7de
  7. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  8. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  9. Charged for a subscription I cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged for a subscription I cancelled: Hi me and a few freinds started a Minecraft realm using a free trial under my name one of them reminded me like ten days ago and i cancelled it but when I woke up this morning 7 pound taken out my bank by Microsoft...
  10. Charged for a subscription I cancelled

Charged for a subscription I cancelled: Hi me and a few freinds started a Minecraft realm using a free trial under my name one of them reminded me like ten days ago and i cancelled it but when I woke up this morning 7 pound taken out my bank by Microsoft...