Windows 10: Subscriptions

Discus and support Subscriptions in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NickCarr, Jun 19, 2019.

1. NickCarr Win User

Subscriptions

Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for work, do I get ten devices with my subscription if so is a laptop counted as a device, or do I have to start a new subscription for her, office was preloaded to the new laptop and opened with a free trial period, if I put my details into her laptop will t sync with all my work and not hers

Any help would be most welcome and some advice on how to add her device To my subscription would be good also, it is all a bit confusing to me as the jargon is new.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:)

NickCarr, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Agility Win User

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Subscriptions

Fail.
    I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if there is any changes to let me download and get cd keys.

A Cheese Danish, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Subscriptions

1. Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Subscriptions

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle...: I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle and get refunded for oneApril 11, 2024 Order number 7521706559April 11, 2024 Order number 4306042871...
  5. I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle...

I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle...: I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle and get refunded for oneApril 11, 2024 Order number 7521706559April 11, 2024 Order number 4306042871...
  6. Ive been charged when I already have a free subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive been charged when I already have a free subscription: I bought a laptop earlier this year in February that came with a years subscription. I added it to my account so I thought that would have me covered but I've found out I've been charged 79.99 for a years subscription. I can't afford this beciase I'm not working and on...
  7. Ive been charged when I already have a free subscription

Ive been charged when I already have a free subscription: I bought a laptop earlier this year in February that came with a years subscription. I added it to my account so I thought that would have me covered but I've found out I've been charged 79.99 for a years subscription. I can't afford this beciase I'm not working and on...
  8. I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...: I am using a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal and when these last 2 updated months Feb-March 2024 2024-02 Cumulative update for.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 48.1 for Windows 10 Version 22 H2 for X64 KB5034685 and also update: 2024 Cumulative update for Windows...
  9. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  10. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...