Windows 10: Subscriptions

Discus and support Subscriptions in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NickCarr, Jun 19, 2019.

1. NickCarr Win User

Subscriptions

Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for work, do I get ten devices with my subscription if so is a laptop counted as a device, or do I have to start a new subscription for her, office was preloaded to the new laptop and opened with a free trial period, if I put my details into her laptop will t sync with all my work and not hers

Any help would be most welcome and some advice on how to add her device To my subscription would be good also, it is all a bit confusing to me as the jargon is new.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:)

NickCarr, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Agility Win User

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Subscriptions

Fail.
    I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if there is any changes to let me download and get cd keys.

A Cheese Danish, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Subscriptions

1. Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Subscriptions

2. Will Microsoft launch a consumer Microsoft 365 subscription product?

in Windows 10 News
    Will Microsoft launch a consumer Microsoft 365 subscription product?: Microsoft has put a strong focus on subscriptions in the past couple of years. The company launched Office 365 for consumers, businesses and Enterprises, and Microsoft 365 for businesses and Enterprises. The two subscription-based products provide customers with access to...
  3. Locked out of office due to false subscription expiration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Locked out of office due to false subscription expiration: Hello. I just got a new subscription through my university email and was told it was free to students. However, not even a month later it told me I need a new one. How can I solve this?...
  4. Subscription going active and Inactive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Subscription going active and Inactive: Hello i have a question about Windows Event Forwarding. i was able to set it up and used the Source initiated collector method and added servers successfully to my subscription. My only problem is that most of the devices added show active and then goes inactive and...
  5. Managing 365 Subscriptions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Managing 365 Subscriptions: I was just reviewing my Microsoft account online, specifically, the Services & Subscriptions page. I have a home edition of 365 which I can share with multiple people. I have Office 365 installed on my Windows laptop, as do my wife on her Windows laptop, and my son on his...
  6. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....
  7. how do i cancel my subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i cancel my subscription: how do u cancel your Microsoft subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription/d6b6255e-7a6b-402e-80d8-cc3529d698c4"
  8. subscription 299.00

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    subscription 299.00: I've been getting calls about this for over 2 months. What do I have a subscription for at 299.00?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/subscription-29900/16dee9ca-b474-4607-8958-3aaa8b5ab824
  9. Microsoft subscription payment methods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft subscription payment methods: I was wondering if I can use Microsoft or Windows gift cards to pay for OneDrive subscriptions (monthly or annual doesn’t truly matter) or do I have to pay for it differently like with Microsoft Office 365?...
  10. cancelling an app subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancelling an app subscription: How do I go about cancelling an app subscription * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancelling-an-app-subscription/0bee2b6f-8d2b-4615-b0e3-b44f7faf656b