Windows 10: Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store

Discus and support Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible or perhaps even done automatically to sync the apps you installed from Store while NOT logged in, with your Microsoft account if you log... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anubis2000, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store

Is it possible or perhaps even done automatically to sync the apps you installed from Store while NOT logged in, with your Microsoft account if you log into Store later on?For instance, if you installed an app which was free for a limited time from Store while not being logged in, and you log in at some time in the future, is there any way for such app or better, all previously installed apps to be subsequently connected to your Microsoft account?

:)

Anubis2000, Aug 1, 2021

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

Microsoft Store & billing help - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store

1. Subsequent sync of installed apps with Store - Similar Threads - Subsequent sync installed

2. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...
  3. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...
  4. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. iCloud Windows Microsoft Store App not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud Windows Microsoft Store App not syncing: I wanted to share my experience with iCloud for Windows not syncing.I went through a bunch of troubleshooting, etc. short of turning off/uninstall-reinstall iCloud.As a precaution, I backed up the whole icloud drive to an external USB drive. I think it was working but very...
  6. iCloud Windows Microsoft Store App not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Windows Microsoft Store App not syncing: I wanted to share my experience with iCloud for Windows not syncing.I went through a bunch of troubleshooting, etc. short of turning off/uninstall-reinstall iCloud.As a precaution, I backed up the whole icloud drive to an external USB drive. I think it was working but very...
  7. iCloud Windows Microsoft Store App not syncing

8. How to sync app licenses in Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    How to sync app licenses in Windows Store: [ATTACH]When you download software, especially when it is paid, Windows also downloads a license […] This article How to sync app licenses in Windows Store first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Store app install

Store app install: I get a error when trying to install anything'0x87aF00B' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app-install/7210701d-36a9-42e1-9b9b-d7d86628eb4c
  10. Stop Syncing Apps From Store

Stop Syncing Apps From Store: Is there a setting somewhere I missed that tells each computer not to sync my apps from the store? I set up a new HTPC last night (late, so I may have missed the option), and it started downloading all of the Store apps I have on my laptop. I'd like to, if possible, keep each...