Windows 10: SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

Discus and support SUBTITLE FILES -srt files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day Yesterday I tried to play a subtitle to a movie I was viewing but it didn't work when checking the sub it views a blank tile when I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MONOSIMMS, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MONOSIMMS Win User

SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

Good day

Yesterday I tried to play a subtitle to a movie I was viewing but it didn't work when checking the sub it views a blank tile when I right click it says its a srt file and that its unable to be used on windows 10 after I upgraded. This was never a problem before I upgraded to the lastest version of windows?

Thanks

:)

MONOSIMMS, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

How play all Subtitles(.srt) files on Windows Media Player in Windows 10.

Hi Bob,

One of the reasons why this issue occurs is a corrupted video file format. To troubleshoot your subtitle issue using .srt format, you can follow these steps:

• Go to File Explorer, and create a new folder.
    • Move your video and .srt file to the new folder.
    • The video and the subtitle file should have the same name. For example,
      "Movie"
      and the subtitle is "Movie.srt".
    • Right-click on the video and choose "Play
      with
      Windows Media Player" and check if it makes any difference.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jul 9, 2019
  3. add subtitles .srt file in movies & Tv

Is it possible to add subtitles .srt file in movies & Tv on windows 10 & If Yes then How?

mindsparkserver, Jul 9, 2019
  4. SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

Can N8 play .srt (subtitle) files?

Hi guys,

1. I bought the N8 yesterday and I updated its software today.

2. I also used the tip for saving the srt file as UNICODE.

3. also tried saving it as microdvd

4. Most curious one- I use the KM Player for playing videos in my PC. When I check for properties of the subtitle file, it shows as KMP SRT SUBTITLE FILE. Now, I'm curious if this might be the problem.

Please help me decode this whole thing asap SUBTITLE FILES -srt files :)

aditya9211, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

1. SUBTITLE FILES -srt files - Similar Threads - SUBTITLE FILES srt

2. how to remove srt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove srt files: how to remove srt files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-srt-files/b40d7143-c18a-442f-baf8-1cee1017d811
  3. How to create SRT subtitles in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create SRT subtitles in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Here is a guide for you to create SRT subtitle files in Windows 11/10. SRT stands for SubRip Text and is a subtitle file used to insert captions to movies and videos. It is a text-based file that contains the sequential number of subtitles with starting and ending...
  4. Hardcoding Subtitle into a Movie file

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardcoding Subtitle into a Movie file: Hello,To hard-code a subtitle into a movie I use "HandBrake" program. The text on the finished video is white with a large black shadow.I searched into the program how to remove that shadow or make it smaller but did not find anything alike.I will appreciate to get any help...
  5. Subtitle formatting with VTT files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Subtitle formatting with VTT files?: Hello! I previously posted this to the Simple Questions thread but it doesn’t seem to be a simple enough question to have generated much of a response so posting wider... hope that’s okay! :) I recorded a meeting on Zoom and have downloaded the video and VTT files. I am...
  6. Whenever I use a .srt subtitle file for a movie, this red background pops up whenever a...

Whenever I use a .srt subtitle file for a movie, this red background pops up whenever a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/one_one_three [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifinpt/whenever_i_use_a_srt_subtitle_file_for_a_movie/
  7. Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?: Is there a program that I can use to convert SRT to Audio files locally? I tried Balabolka and it works nicely but it's very slow and often throws errors and aborts itself. submitted by /u/NayamAmarshe [link] [comments]...
  8. How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Cast to device with external subtitle (SUB,SRT) ??: i have an windows 10 and an LG Smart TV, i can cast any video or audio file on tv, but no subbtitles... there is an hidden option so i can add the subbs while i wach the movie ?...
  9. Playing an SRT. file (subtitles) with a video using WMP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing an SRT. file (subtitles) with a video using WMP: When playing a movie with a foreign language without embedded subtitles, it is impossible to add the SRT. file on WMP so that the movie with the subtitles can be seen. In order to rectify this problem, I searched Google and found there was an app call WmpSub (Local Subtitles...
  10. Need a subtitle file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a subtitle file: I have a DVD video that has guitar lessons on it which I’m trying to learn. The only problem is that I have a hearing problem and would like to have sub titles on it. The DVDs were made for apple so I had to install an app called “VLC Media Player” to open them. As I’m...