Windows 10: Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

Discus and support Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a program that I can use to convert SRT to Audio files locally? I tried Balabolka and it works nicely but it's very slow and often throws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NayamAmarshe, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

Is there a program that I can use to convert SRT to Audio files locally? I tried Balabolka and it works nicely but it's very slow and often throws errors and aborts itself.

submitted by /u/NayamAmarshe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NayamAmarshe, Aug 17, 2020

2. App for converting audio files to text

I don't know windows app but I just found this and tested it, it seem to work:

Audio to text, convert mp3 to text | Bear File Converter - Online & Free

You can upload audio files and download txt files...

I searched a little bit more...

Best free speech to text apps:

- Google Gboard
    - Just Press Record
    - Speechnotes
    - Transcribe
    - Windows 10 Speech recognition

Best paid for speech to text apps:

- Dragon Professional
    - Dragon Anywhere
    - Otter
    - Verbit
    - Speechmatics
    - Braina Pro
    - Amazon Transcribe
    - Microsoft Azure Speech to Text
    - Watson Speech to Text

Best speech to text software in 2020: Free, paid and online voice recognition apps and services | TechRadar

ricardobohner, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Converting extended recorded audio to text

Hi Jan,

Microsoft OneNote 2016 has the option to convert speech to text. You have to dictate it to OneNote and it will convert it to text, however the option to convert an existing audio file to text is not available. We recommend that you submit a suggestion to
    our OneNote UserVoice. Your feedback helps
    us to improve your experience with our product.

Here’s an article that talks about how to transform speech to text in learning
    tools for OneNote desktop. You can refer to MVP SWischner’s response to this
    thread dated on
    June 9, 2017.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Kristine Arp, Aug 17, 2020
  4. freda Win User

Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

text to speech

Do you heard of software which can read text in any application and convert text to mp3, wav, ogg or vox files? I known one - Alive Text to Speech , but it is not a free software, i can use it for 20 days.

Do you recommend a free software?

Thank you!

freda, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter?

1. Subtitles (SRT) to Audio (Text to Speech) Converter? - Similar Threads - Subtitles SRT Audio

2. Text to Speech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech: Several years ago the text-to-speech functionality inexplicably switched from what was clearly a synthesized voice to a more natural sounding one. It took me a while to get used to it, but I liked it. All of a sudden, in the middle of having the computer read back some text...
  3. Text to Speech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text to Speech: Several years ago the text-to-speech functionality inexplicably switched from what was clearly a synthesized voice to a more natural sounding one. It took me a while to get used to it, but I liked it. All of a sudden, in the middle of having the computer read back some text...
  4. Speech to text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech to text: Hello!In the past when i press the windows button and the letter h, speech to text will normally work. Now it is no longer working.Can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-to-text/5c51e32e-5082-43dc-8a32-5ce5835cf0b9
  5. Speech to Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speech to Text: In an online lecture and wanna take notes without having to type. I know with macs you can double tap the FN key to activate a speech to text thing that will take whatever a prof is saying and write it down in a word doc. How tf do I do this on windows? submitted by...
  6. Any program to convert sub./idx subtitles to srt

Any program to convert sub./idx subtitles to srt: Hi folks I use subtitle translation a reasonable amout -- translating srt (text files) to another language. However some cases I can only get the sub/idx combo format of subtitles from say DVD's etc. Is there any way to convert these to .srt format -- I don't care if it's...
  7. text to speech

in Windows 10 Customization
    text to speech: I am trying to locate other united states female voices to add but can't locate them. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-to-speech/99702a97-6694-4e10-a2b4-614a713ce8db
  8. Speech To Text

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speech To Text: I'm looking for a free user-friendly speech to text download for Windows 10 email and Word. I'v tried the STT with the black microphone logo, which I believe is the Windows STT, and couldn't get it to work. Please set me in the right direction. Thank you. *** Email address...
  9. SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SUBTITLE FILES -srt files: Good day Yesterday I tried to play a subtitle to a movie I was viewing but it didn't work when checking the sub it views a blank tile when I right click it says its a srt file and that its unable to be used on windows 10 after I upgraded. This was never a problem before I...
  10. Text to Speech

Text to Speech: Text to Speech identifies the acronyms incorrectly: Example: NM is spoken 'nanometer'. Reading Aviation material the NM is 'nautical mile' and VOR is not 'voor', it is V.O.R. There are more. I would like to modify TEXT to SPEECH speech file or dictionary relative to what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to convert subtitle to audio pc app

2. srt to audio converter

3. srt to speech online