Windows 10: Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10

Discus and support Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I've encountered some sound problems on my HP laptop. I was casually surfing the web when I noticed the sound icon in the toolbar, it seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iulia M, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Iulia M Win User

Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10

Hello!
    I've encountered some sound problems on my HP laptop. I was casually surfing the web when I noticed the sound icon in the toolbar, it seemed like was no audio output device installed, although I had been using Realtek since the very beginning and everything was fine. I didn't take it seriously or something, just clicked on it to see if microsoft could help fix it (by trouleshooting).
    I ended up installing Realtek HD Audio Driver (the version for Windows 10), just to find out that the sub-woofer/bass won't work. I tried to install other versions but nothing. I don't even know what to do because the sound is completely awful.​

:)

Iulia M, Oct 11, 2018

2. Subwoofer not working with Realtek HD on Windows 10

I was having a similar problem with the Realtek HD Audio after upgrading Windows 10 to the latest Creator build. No sound from the Subwoofer when I have the 5.1 speaker system selected. It appeared that the center speaker and subwoofer were on the same
    channel.

My solution was by chance. I set my speaker configuration to Stereo in the Realtek HD Audio manager and all sound was restored to the subwoofer. Sound is working fine with this configuration.

Suffice to say, I am still sure that there is an issue that has to be resolved with the Realtek HD Audio driver and its compatability with the latest WIndows 10 build.

Ivan Conway, Oct 11, 2018
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Subwoofer/bass doesn't work after (re)installing Realtek HD Audio Driver(SST) on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Subwoofer bass doesn't

2. Realtek HD audio driver does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio driver does not install: Hi, Realtek HD audio driver from Intel did not work anymore. Downloaded new version, started Install, devices were deleted and had to restart laptop but does not finish the install. So, no device installed, no sound. Do you have a solution?...
  3. Realtek HD audio driver does not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD audio driver does not install: Hi, Realtek HD audio driver from Intel did not work anymore. Downloaded new version, started Install, devices were deleted and had to restart laptop but does not finish the install. So, no device installed, no sound. Do you have a solution?...
  4. Cannot install Realtek HD audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install Realtek HD audio driver: I had a problem with the realtek driver before The microphone is not working and I have checked the microphone hardware Ids which is "MMDEVAPI\AudioEndpoints" so I tried to download the newer version and reinstall itHowever, after the uninstallation, the installer shows an...
  5. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  6. Realtek & HD Audio drivers not found/not working

Realtek & HD Audio drivers not found/not working: Hi. Yesterday, I tried letting the program Driver Booster by iObit update my drivers while I was out walking my dog because everyone I know had recommended it. When I came back and restarted my laptop, I suddenly had no audio. I subsequently spent 9 hours going through...
  7. Realtek HD Audio Driver Installation Issue

Realtek HD Audio Driver Installation Issue: Hello, Recently I wanted to switch my Realtek Audio drivers to Realtek High Definition Audio to get the enhancement tab. I downloaded the installer from realtek's website. When i first the file, it uninstalls my current drivers to replace them with the HD ones, then it...
  8. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  9. Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.: Hello guys, seem to have a problem right here. I got the latest drivers on windows update, tried several ones from realtek.com but can't seem to fix it. I have no subwoofer in a 5.1 setup, it doesn't work. But it works on "test" when I try to configure the 5.1 setup....
  10. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers: Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI why I can't install any of the Realtek hd audio drivers I've tried. [img] Motherboard: Asrock B75M GPU: AMD R7 260x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek subwoofer driver

2. windows 10 subwoffer do not work

3. how come subwoofer doesnt work with realtek audio windows 10

4. windows 10 1809 Subwoofer zmiana centralny