Windows 10: Subwoofer wont turn off.

Discus and support Subwoofer wont turn off. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My DIY-Subwoofer (Monacor Sam-200d) has an auto standby feature (if Signal is lower than 170mV over 25 minutes). This worked fine until i extended the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dschogo, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Subwoofer wont turn off.

My DIY-Subwoofer (Monacor Sam-200d) has an auto standby feature (if Signal is lower than 170mV over 25 minutes). This worked fine until i extended the cable between the PC and the Module from 1m to ~3m. Thought about a faulty cable but verified it with my laptop. (It even works with a 10m cable between laptop and module). I concluded that it has to be a Softwareside bug. -reinstalled Realtek audio driver (r2.82 - 6.0.8703.1 on Windows 10 1909 Pro).

Short:

• PC: Functionality drops over 1m of cable
    • Laptop: works every thing fine

Think the System tries to measure ohm of the output and level something to that (wich triggers the Module). It has to be softwaresided because in bios for example it works fine (And booting the pc until the Sound-driver gets loaded). Are there any Registry options wich could prevent something like that?

submitted by /u/Dschogo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dschogo, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Asus subwoofer not working on windows 10

I am having the same problem and i followed all of the suggested steps. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, i removed the device and restarted the pc, I installed the manufacturers drivers, i used the trouble shooter..., I searched endless
    forums on the topic and tried every suggestion i saw. I still hear nothing through my external subwoofer. What now?

MarcusHoward152, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Subwoofer wont turn off.

Asus subwoofer not working on windows 10

Hi Marcus,

There might be a chance that if default audio device is not selected as external subwoofer that's the reason of no sound from external subwoofer. So, I would suggest you to check the default audio device and see if it not selected as default then try to
    set it as default. For performing these task you may refer to the steps provided below.

• Windows key + X, click Control Panel, click
      Hardware and Sound, and then click Sound.
    • Playback tab. Make sure the correct default audio device is selected. (For most users, the default audio device is
      Speakers.)
    • Playback tab, select the correct device, click Properties, click the
      Advanced tab, and make sure that Default Format is set to the value that you expect. When finished, click OK.
    • Playback tab, select the playback device, click Configure, and then make sure the configurations are set correctly.

If the sound settings are set correctly, and your speakers are already set as the default device, go to "Verify that an audio driver is installed" now.

• Set Default.
    • OK to save your settings.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Subwoofer wont turn off.

1. Subwoofer wont turn off. - Similar Threads - Subwoofer wont turn

2. Mute light wont turn off!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute light wont turn off!!: Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me my mute button light wont turn off i have a hp notebook an i recently took my battery out but then i put it back in but then when i turned the notebook on the mute button light wouldn't turn off??...
  3. Mute light wont turn off!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mute light wont turn off!!: Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me my mute button light wont turn off i have a hp notebook an i recently took my battery out but then i put it back in but then when i turned the notebook on the mute button light wouldn't turn off??...
  4. Mute light wont turn off!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  6. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  7. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Monitor sound wont turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor sound wont turn off: I just recently got a new monitor that has built in speakers. i use them when im not in calls or just playing casual. but when im in my sound settings and i make Realtek Speakers (the device ive always used) the monitor still has volume. Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  9. Screen wont auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen wont auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  10. "Test Microphone" Wont Turn Off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Test Microphone" Wont Turn Off.: So I went to test my microphone to see if it was working. I went in the settings tab and clicked system. Then I clicked Sound. I clicked the microphone button to test it, and it works. But now it wont turn off. I tried clicking the button again, but it just wont stop testing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off subwoofer on pc