Windows 10: Subwoofer

Discus and support Subwoofer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hej Har ljudsystem Logitech Z313. Efter uppdateringen slutar subwoofwern att fungera. Detta hände vid förra uppdateringen också. Då gjorde jag en... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnnyAxelsson1, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Subwoofer

Hej

Har ljudsystem Logitech Z313.

Efter uppdateringen slutar subwoofwern att fungera.

Detta hände vid förra uppdateringen också.

Då gjorde jag en återställning till älder verision.

Samt varje gång jag skulle hör fick jag gå in och göra högtalar systemet inaktiv/ aktiv igen.

Vad gör jag ?

Mvh

Johnny

:)

JohnnyAxelsson1, Dec 14, 2019

2. Asus subwoofer not working on windows 10

I am having the same problem and i followed all of the suggested steps. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, i removed the device and restarted the pc, I installed the manufacturers drivers, i used the trouble shooter..., I searched endless
    forums on the topic and tried every suggestion i saw. I still hear nothing through my external subwoofer. What now?

MarcusHoward152, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Asus subwoofer not working on windows 10

Hi Marcus,

There might be a chance that if default audio device is not selected as external subwoofer that's the reason of no sound from external subwoofer. So, I would suggest you to check the default audio device and see if it not selected as default then try to
    set it as default. For performing these task you may refer to the steps provided below.

• Windows key + X, click Control Panel, click
      Hardware and Sound, and then click Sound.
    • Playback tab. Make sure the correct default audio device is selected. (For most users, the default audio device is
      Speakers.)
    • Playback tab, select the correct device, click Properties, click the
      Advanced tab, and make sure that Default Format is set to the value that you expect. When finished, click OK.
    • Playback tab, select the playback device, click Configure, and then make sure the configurations are set correctly.

If the sound settings are set correctly, and your speakers are already set as the default device, go to "Verify that an audio driver is installed" now.

• Set Default.
    • OK to save your settings.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Subwoofer

Speaker works when plugged into computer but not subwoofer

Hi,

To further isolate your concern, we'd just like to clarify the following information:

• Have you tried using the Subwoofer with different speakers?
    • Have you tried plugging the speakers and the Subwoofer on different laptop or PC?

Looking forward for any information that you may provide.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Subwoofer

1. Subwoofer - Similar Threads - Subwoofer

2. Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound on the SUBWOOFER channel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound on the SUBWOOFER channel: Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output.In the Sound settings -> Speakers -> Properties -> Levels -> Balance -> "Sub" I have to set the level to 0 while the other channels L R C LS RS have a max value, i.e. 100 to get rid of distortions on the...
  3. Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output

Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output: Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output.In the Sound settings -> Speakers -> Properties -> Levels -> Balance -> "Sub" I have to set the level to 0 while the other channels L R C LS RS have a max value, i.e. 100 to get rid of distortions on the...
  4. Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output: Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output.In the Sound settings -> Speakers -> Properties -> Levels -> Balance -> "Sub" I have to set the level to 0 while the other channels L R C LS RS have a max value, i.e. 100 to get rid of distortions on the...
  5. Windows 10 generates distorted surround sound at the SUBWOOFER output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting audio to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting audio to my Laptop: My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting any audio to my Laptop but is visible only in Advanced Displayed Settings and in Nvidia's Control Panel at Set Physx configuration. This is a problem that is only apparent within my Laptop as when i used two other Laptop's it works...
  7. My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting audio to my Laptop

My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting audio to my Laptop: My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting any audio to my Laptop but is visible only in Advanced Displayed Settings and in Nvidia's Control Panel at Set Physx configuration. This is a problem that is only apparent within my Laptop as when i used two other Laptop's it works...
  8. My Sony Subwoofer Speaker is not outputting audio to my Laptop

9. Subwoofer channel not available - Speaker Setup shows only "Stereo" under Audio channels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subwoofer channel not available - Speaker Setup shows only "Stereo" under Audio channels: I just noticed that my subwoofer is not producing any sound at all. I've gone to Sound in Control Panel, then to Configure my speakers Altec Lansing. There, under Audio Channels, I see only "Stereo." I can click the icon for L and R and get a test sound, but clicking on the...
  10. Subwoofer channel not available - Speaker Setup shows only "Stereo" under Audio channels

Subwoofer channel not available - Speaker Setup shows only "Stereo" under Audio channels: I just noticed that my subwoofer is not producing any sound at all. I've gone to Sound in Control Panel, then to Configure my speakers Altec Lansing. There, under Audio Channels, I see only "Stereo." I can click the icon for L and R and get a test sound, but clicking on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. subwoofer windows test ok playback no bass