Windows 10: successful application reconfiguration???

Discus and support successful application reconfiguration??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Just looked at my "Reliability History" today, and all my programs had "successful application reconfiguration" Why did it do this? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cornishman, Oct 29, 2015.

1. successful application reconfiguration???

Hi All,
    Just looked at my "Reliability History" today, and all my programs had "successful application reconfiguration"
    Why did it do this?

successful application reconfiguration??? [​IMG]

:)

Cornishman, Oct 29, 2015
  2. fpiering Win User

successful application reconfiguration message appears at boot up after november update

Noticing a slow boot-up of about 3 minutes, a check of the maintenance record shows that each time I boot up, the Windows Operating System reports a "successful application reconfiguration". This is not just office products, but all applications including
    Mathcad, etc. It first happened occasionally after a November update. It now (several updates later) occurs on every boot-up!

fpiering, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Donalhugh Win User
    successful application reconfiguration message appears at boot up after november update

Thank you. The instructions for a clean boot are for Windows 8.1 and earlier - I am on Windows 10.

I used System Restore to go back to a date (mid November 2015) before I began to get daily 'successful reconfiguration' reports for every application on the PC. On rebooting normally, the problem was gone. But after I had checked for updates, and they were
    installed, it was back. Seems to be something to do with these updates.

Donalhugh, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

successful application reconfiguration???

Updates, such as the visuals C++ were applied to the software that uses it.

Cliff S, Oct 29, 2015
  5. Thanks for the information Cliff s!

Cornishman, Oct 29, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome. I also get reconfigs when I make changes in IE, for example, turning JAVA & Flash Player on or off.

Cliff S, Oct 29, 2015
  7. I feel you on that, Cornishman.

Scuttlescub48, Nov 16, 2015
  8. RonH Win User

I am also getting multiple Application Reconfigurations shown in the Reliability History on a very regular basis. Is this an ongoing problem for you Cornishman?

RonH, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. successful application reconfiguration??? - Similar Threads - successful application reconfiguration

2. Successful application reconfiguration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Successful application reconfiguration: Whenever I turn on my PC the following is logged in reliability history as an informational event, Is it normal for this to happen every single time?What is HP One?Thanks....
  3. Successful application reconfiguration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Successful application reconfiguration: Whenever I turn on my PC the following is logged in reliability history as an informational event, Is it normal for this to happen every single time?What is HP One?Thanks....
  4. Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop: My laptop gets deadlocked whenever microsoft gameinput gets reconfigurated, since a lot of files were corrupt before, I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue til now. Two zip files: ApplicationSystem...
  5. Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop

Microsoft Gameinput successful application reconfiguration Crashes Laptop: My laptop gets deadlocked whenever microsoft gameinput gets reconfigurated, since a lot of files were corrupt before, I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue til now. Two zip files: ApplicationSystem...
  6. Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput: My computer crashes consistently after signing in and not doing anything i.e. I sign in and step away. This usually happens within an hour. I have reinstalled Windows 3 times and still crashing. I have tried a fix renaming the folders in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps and...
  7. Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput

Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput: My computer crashes consistently after signing in and not doing anything i.e. I sign in and step away. This usually happens within an hour. I have reinstalled Windows 3 times and still crashing. I have tried a fix renaming the folders in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps and...
  8. Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC: When playing any of my games launched through Battle.net my entire PC will crash, when checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is preceded by a "Successful application reconfiguration" of Microsoft GameInput. I have zero need for GameInput and for what I...
  9. Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC: When playing any of my games launched through Battle.net my entire PC will crash, when checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is preceded by a "Successful application reconfiguration" of Microsoft GameInput. I have zero need for GameInput and for what I...
  10. Successful Application Reconfiguration

Successful Application Reconfiguration: To whom it may concern. Every day in the Reliability Monitor on my laptop I get a "Successful Application Reconfiguration" on the programs. Sometimes I get it twice a day. Please help. What type of files do you take? I know you don't take XML files. Hope to hear from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 application reconfiguration

2. successfull application reconfiguration

3. application reconfiguration