Windows 10: Successful Clone But Other Drives Not Recgonized

Discus and support Successful Clone But Other Drives Not Recgonized in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to clone my C Drive (SSD) to a bigger SSD. Boots fine but my other 3 HDD's aren't recognized. Not in File Explorer nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Tarkus, May 5, 2021.

1. Tarkus Win User

Successful Clone But Other Drives Not Recgonized

I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to clone my C Drive (SSD) to a bigger SSD. Boots fine but my other 3 HDD's aren't recognized. Not in File Explorer nor Disk Management. I'm running Win 10 Pro Ver. 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928). What can I do?

:)

Tarkus, May 5, 2021
  2. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. First thing do the drives show in the BIOS if not they won't be seen in Windows check cables. Do you mean actual drives or partitions on the cloned drive?

Samuria, May 5, 2021
  3. Tarkus Win User

I used AOMEI Partition Assistant to clone my C Drive (SSD) to a bigger SSD. Boots fine but my other 3 HDD's aren't recognized. Not in File Explorer nor Disk Management. I'm running Win 10 Pro Ver. 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928). What can I do?

Tarkus, May 5, 2021
  4. Successful Clone But Other Drives Not Recgonized

Clone Bitlocker enable drive to SSD

Keitaro

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Heed the advice of the software, you must disable BitLocker before cloning. This is highly recommend if you ever want to get access to the drive.

There is nothing wrong with having to re-enable it after restoring the clone.

Step 1: disable BitLocker.

Step 2: clone drive

Step 3: restore the cloned image to the new drive.

Step 4: Re-Enable BitLocker.

Andre for Directly, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Successful Clone But Other Drives Not Recgonized - Similar Threads - Successful Clone Drives

2. Cloning boot drive to an SSD, cannot boot with cloned drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloning boot drive to an SSD, cannot boot with cloned drive: I'm sure I screwed something up, but here's my situation. I bought an SSD, unfortunately a little smaller than I should have. In using free Macrium Reflect software to clone my original main drive, I realized I needed a few more gigs of space. The operation requires moving...
  3. Cloned Drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloned Drive bootable?: I have an SSD in my laptop. I cloned it to a SSD in an external case. When I put the cloned drive in the laptop it isn't recognized. How do I make it bootable? 161368
  4. Clone Windows partition without losing other partitions on clone drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Clone Windows partition without losing other partitions on clone drive: Long ago I acquired a 2TB SSD to replace a 2 TB HDD but with the intent for the HDD to replace the optical drive for extra space for gaming and how these became 100s of gigs lately . So back then I tried to look up a solution for just cloning the system partitions as I had...
  5. Clone Windows partition without losing other partitions on clone drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clone Windows partition without losing other partitions on clone drive: Long ago I acquired a 2TB SSD to replace a 2 TB HDD but with the intent for the HDD to replace the optical drive for extra space for gaming and how these became 100s of gigs lately . So back then I tried to look up a solution for just cloning the system partitions as I had...
  6. Cloned a drive successfully, now cannot disable the old drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cloned a drive successfully, now cannot disable the old drive?: I cloned my storage drive successfully. But now I cannot disable that drive in Device Manager. The option is just not there. The drive (J) originally had my windows paging file on it, and Disk Management refused to change the drive letter after I had cloned it. I had to use...
  7. Hard drive clone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard drive clone: Hey: Can I create a cloned drive by cloning to a hd on my PC from my laptop drive & then from the PC to SSD? I only have 1 cable & my laptop will not boot. Both machines have win10 upgrades - 1 from win7 pro -PC & 1 from win 8 home - laptop....
  8. clone drive

clone drive: im trying to clone my startup to a ssd plkz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clone-drive/4bc8db0d-5b76-48a0-99e0-a0d5997e4853
  9. clone drive

clone drive: im trying to clone my startup to a ssd plkz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/clone-drive/4bc8db0d-5b76-48a0-99e0-a0d5997e4853
  10. Disk partition not recgonized by Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk partition not recgonized by Win 10: I have a 3 TB disk partitioned into two parts. In Win 7 they had two different drive letters. Win 10 does not recognize the second partitioned portion of the disk and has labeled it unallocated. The disk manager provides no option to allocate the partition (most options are...