Windows 10: Suck on recovery

Discus and support Suck on recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have put my pc into recovery and it should “recovering this pc” but it will get to 30% and say “something went wrong, couldnt recover the pc” and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lewisaye, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Lewisaye Win User

Suck on recovery

I have put my pc into recovery and it should “recovering this pc” but it will get to 30% and say “something went wrong, couldnt recover the pc” and i cant access the actual pc because its stuck in recovery

:)

Lewisaye, Mar 20, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Mar 20, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Suck on recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Suck on recovery

1. Suck on recovery - Similar Threads - Suck recovery

2. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....
  3. Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, so why do your community guidelines suck so bad?: They've been getting more and more draconian and for some stupid **** reason I can't use words like "intent" or "annoy" or "provoke." If this isn't the right place for it, please point me to the relevant place to say this....
  4. Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!: Windows 11 SUCKS!!! Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-they-remove-the-option-to-move-the-taskbar/7c9371cd-36ef-4715-a9c9-562bd155bcb1
  5. Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!

Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!!: Windows 11 SUCKS!!! Why did they remove the option to move the taskbar in Windows 11? Windows 11 SUCKS!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-they-remove-the-option-to-move-the-taskbar/7c9371cd-36ef-4715-a9c9-562bd155bcb1
  6. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  7. Microsoft 365 sucks,

Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  8. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hello I need help with my window 8 it's suck on the recovery screen and I can't do anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I need help with my window 8 it's suck on the recovery screen and I can't do anything...: I need help , of what to do with the recovery screen and and to access my PC it's a window 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-window-8-its-suck-on-the/8b587ae2-77c9-4225-845d-f666c285d99c
  10. Hello I need help with my window 8 it's suck on the recovery screen and I can't do anything...

Hello I need help with my window 8 it's suck on the recovery screen and I can't do anything...: I need help , of what to do with the recovery screen and and to access my PC it's a window 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-window-8-its-suck-on-the/8b587ae2-77c9-4225-845d-f666c285d99c