Windows 10: Sudden Account picture

Discus and support Sudden Account picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a new PC on which I installed Windows 10. Now, about two weeks later, upon logging in it all of a sudden shows an account picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LPiest, Apr 3, 2019.

1. LPiest Win User

Sudden Account picture

Hi,

I recently got a new PC on which I installed Windows 10.

Now, about two weeks later, upon logging in it all of a sudden shows an account picture of me a couple of years back..

Two questions.

How the heck do I have an account picture all of a sudden without setting one?

And how the HECK does my Windows 10 have a picture of me about 8 years ago?

Please let me know.

LPiest

:)

LPiest, Apr 3, 2019

2. Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 3, 2019
  3. How to change account picture of DIFFERENT user in Windows 10?

Can I also set account picture for him?

Source How to Change Your Account Picture in Windows 10

DavidPostill, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Sudden Account picture

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Sudden Account picture

1. Sudden Account picture - Similar Threads - Sudden Account picture

2. Account picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account picture: I have taken an account picture in your info. Can anyone please advise as to where the picture taken is saved and how to open picture. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture/6411a4d7-1a4e-4498-b5d6-76063baf5f3f
  3. Account Picture . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Picture . . .: I just reset, my Windows 10 computer. Now, if I go to Settings/Accounts. There's no picture . . . Just a circle? What should I do, to put my picture is that circle? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. account picture

account picture: I can't get rid of my account picture, even though none shows up in my account picture folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture/801db9be-c07b-472d-bf86-e85c0f16a06c"
  5. Account Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account Picture: Greetings, I reinstalled Windows 10. Thinking it would help the installation process, I turned off networking during the install. The upshot was, I wasn't given the option to log in using my Microsoft account. After installation, I updated my account to use my Microsoft...
  6. OneDrive pictures suddenly missing

OneDrive pictures suddenly missing: Hi, checked my OneDrive account today to find lots of my pictures were missing. I haven't deleted any of these pictures and they were all taken around the same time. Please let me know if there is anyway for me to recover them Thanks...
  7. account picture

account picture: I downloaded win 10 on my gateway m-series laptop that had win 7 on it everything works just fine exept the account pic shows up everywhere else on the laptop but it doesn't loadup on the lock screen all is up to date tried cmd prompt been in all files and folders I just cant...
  8. account picture

account picture: how to download account picture in windows 10? found the pictures in C; users; username; …..; account pictures, but can not copy or download them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture/40da652b-05c0-470f-812f-a9bb8c61a36d
  9. Account Picture

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Picture: how can i set the account picture for my PC. It always show error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/account-picture/6dd254fd-411f-4a53-996e-261e0ebf1aac"
  10. Account Pictures

Account Pictures: [img] If you like to change your 'Account Picture' frequently and would rather not have to navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts>Account Picture and choose from only the last 3 images or Browse for another one, then head over to C:\Users\(your...