Windows 10: Sudden and repetitive BSOD keeps restarting

Discus and support Sudden and repetitive BSOD keeps restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are times wherein I open my PC and startup starts kinda slow starting from a black screen that takes minutes before my actual desktop loads then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarLiaa, Nov 18, 2019.

1. MarLiaa Win User

Sudden and repetitive BSOD keeps restarting

There are times wherein I open my PC and startup starts kinda slow starting from a black screen that takes minutes before my actual desktop loads then i try to do stuff but my screen starts to open BSOD and shows a stop code "REFERENCE OF POINT".

I don't know what to do i tried fixing on my own with the dump files but I don't understand the dump files. Someone help please

:)

MarLiaa, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 18, 2019
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Sudden and repetitive BSOD keeps restarting [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Sudden and repetitive BSOD keeps restarting - Similar Threads - Sudden repetitive BSOD

2. repetitive BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    repetitive BSOD: My compter has been freezing everyday for 3 month now, thought it was my ram after using a diagnostic programm, but turned out it wasn't.I've been trying to take care of this by my self but I really can't find anything. last freeeze happened today while I was playing, here is...
  3. repetitive BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    repetitive BSOD: My compter has been freezing everyday for 3 month now, thought it was my ram after using a diagnostic programm, but turned out it wasn't.I've been trying to take care of this by my self but I really can't find anything. last freeeze happened today while I was playing, here is...
  4. [BSOD] PC shutdown/restart suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] PC shutdown/restart suddenly: Hi,I keep getting BSOD when playing and even when I'm idle but it's so random that sometimes it will BSOD in an hour or sometimes it will take a day for my PC to BSOD.Already tried the steps below:-Re-installed OS 2 times already-Testing RAM sticks I got spare-SFC...
  5. [BSOD] PC shutdown/restart suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] PC shutdown/restart suddenly: Hi,I keep getting BSOD when playing and even when I'm idle but it's so random that sometimes it will BSOD in an hour or sometimes it will take a day for my PC to BSOD.Already tried the steps below:-Re-installed OS 2 times already-Testing RAM sticks I got spare-SFC...
  6. Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD: Alright, so I got into this problem for some time and it all started after replacing the old PSU. Whenever I am playing suddenly my pc restarts without giving me an error at all but it reboots after the shutdown. I did the following:I checked the temperature on CPU and GPU,...
  7. Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows at all sudden restarts no BSOD: Alright, so I got into this problem for some time and it all started after replacing the old PSU. Whenever I am playing suddenly my pc restarts without giving me an error at all but it reboots after the shutdown. I did the following:I checked the temperature on CPU and GPU,...
  8. Explorer.exe keeps crashing and restarting suddenly

Explorer.exe keeps crashing and restarting suddenly: Hello, I've been experiencing this issue with my HP Pavilion x360 2016 running Windows 10 2004. Sometimes, when I'm working, Explorer.exe would just crash which would cause the taskbar to reset. I checked Event Viewer, and found the following: Faulting application name:...
  9. Computer keeps suddenly restarting

Computer keeps suddenly restarting: I'm gonna keep this short. My computer keeps suddenly restarting randomly. Here's the error log of one of these reports. They're all the exact same. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎10/‎18/‎2019 3:46 PM Status Report sent Problem signature...
  10. BSOD errors causing sudden restarts

BSOD errors causing sudden restarts: My computer is restarting abruptly due to some BSOD. Here are some of the details: Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: iaStorAC.sys recent DMP files and MSinfo file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k-b_2We5XJazyOQaKLE0DvIkjXm6fWkj?usp=sharing...