Windows 10: Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.

Discus and support Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have Windows 10 and use a laptop. I have just noticed a blue "B" Icon at the top right hand corner of screen, near the accounts and three dots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lyn Belcher, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.

Hi. I have Windows 10 and use a laptop. I have just noticed a blue "B" Icon at the top right hand corner of screen, near the accounts and three dots. When I place my mouse over it "Discover" comes up, and another list of icons are shown. I tried to take a screenshot, but it didn't work. Sorry. Is there any way to delete this? Thanks,

:)

Lyn Belcher, Mar 25, 2023
  2. vasehedar Win User

Text Message Icon appears on top right hand corner ALL the time

Hi all,

My E71 has a text message icon on the top right hand side of the screen, next to the battery life icon all the time except in the home screen. For example, it is there when you access the menu screen, the messaging screen, the contact screen....

It is rather annoying because everytime i see it, i automatically think that i have an unread txt. And, the question is how do you remove the icon?

Any suggestion or help would be much appreciated!

Thanks Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen. :)

vasehedar, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Mysterious blue earth icon appearing and disappearing ?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I would suggest you to hover the mouse on that blue earth icon to know the name of the application.

If you are able to identify that application name then, I suggest you to check if that application is present in the
    Programs and Features. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Also, check if that application is present in the Apps & features from the following steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open the
      Settings.
    • Click on System and click on Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.

[N8 bug ?] Permanent blue meter on top right corner of the screen ?

Permanent blue digits on the top right hand corner after installing IBM's Lotus Notes and a restart. So much for programming. Any suggestions?

alexhm---01, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.

1. Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen. - Similar Threads - Sudden Appearance Blue

2. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  3. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  4. Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.: Hi. I have Windows 10 and use a laptop. I have just noticed a blue "B" Icon at the top right hand corner of screen, near the accounts and three dots. When I place my mouse over it "Discover" comes up, and another list of icons are shown. I tried to take a screenshot, but it...
  5. Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden Appearance of Blue "B" Icon at top right hand of screen.: Hi. I have Windows 10 and use a laptop. I have just noticed a blue "B" Icon at the top right hand corner of screen, near the accounts and three dots. When I place my mouse over it "Discover" comes up, and another list of icons are shown. I tried to take a screenshot, but it...
  6. My email screen is too small suddenly I cannot acess the SETTINGS in top right hand corner...

My email screen is too small suddenly I cannot acess the SETTINGS in top right hand corner...: My email screen is too small suddenly I cannot access the settings because screen cannot show it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-screen-is-too-small-suddenly-i-cannot/c920d8dd-6886-4b83-9d56-6655deddf4a9
  7. Grey icon top right corner of screen

Grey icon top right corner of screen: Hello, I've intermittently been seeing a grey icon appear on the top right corner of my screen. It won't disappear until I reboot. Does anyone know what it could possibly be related to? [ATTACH]...
  8. Boundless right hand screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boundless right hand screen: When I push my cursor off the right hand of the screen it continues to move in virtual space as far as I move the mouse. Slightly off-screen and a tiny left move brings it back. However, if I continue to move the mouse right it takes the same amount of movement of the mouse...
  9. two blue icons top right pointing to each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    two blue icons top right pointing to each other: Hello I have a machine- windows 10 pro 64 bit what has a pair of tiny blue arrows pointing to each other in the top right corner of all my folders, files, shortcuts etc suddenly.... these are different that the one drive icon of the arrows chasing each other. Can anyone help...
  10. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

in Windows 10 Support
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????: Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples [img] [img] [img] thanks for your help 130085