Windows 10: Sudden appearance of UltraFile

Discus and support Sudden appearance of UltraFile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just in the last few days, when I have tried to open attachments to emails, UltraFile opener has appeared with no alternatives. I have no wish to pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Knightingale, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Sudden appearance of UltraFile

Just in the last few days, when I have tried to open attachments to emails, UltraFile opener has appeared with no alternatives. I have no wish to pay for that. What are my options?

:)

Knightingale, Oct 20, 2019

2. Sudden automatic appearance of disk partition on Windows 10

Hi,

Please let us know, if you have made any changes prior to this issue.

I suggest you to remove the partition and check.

To delete an existing partition from Windows 10:

• Follow the instructions from step 1 to 5 from the above section.
    • From the right pane of the Disk Management section, right-click the volume (partition) that you want to delete.
    • From the context menu that appears, click Delete Volume.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 20, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Sudden appearance of UltraFile :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 20, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

Sudden appearance of UltraFile

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Sudden appearance of UltraFile

1. Sudden appearance of UltraFile - Similar Threads - Sudden appearance UltraFile

2. Wireless display suddenly not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display suddenly not appearing: Hi, I went to school for information technologies and took MCSE classes as well as CCNA/CCNP. I am currently running windows 11 64bit. It's a notebook so the video is just a chipset on the motherboard. All drivers are installed, updated, and working properly.Okay so here is...
  3. G: just suddenly appeared!

in Windows 10 Customization
    G: just suddenly appeared!: The disk G: just suddenly appeared! We need help with this disk! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-just-suddenly-appeared/daccb17e-5028-4b24-903d-f943ee0c933a
  4. Suddenly appears new languages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly appears new languages: Issue: During random moments windows add new keyboard layouts, mostly different English layouts (UK/US/International). Hint: I use Windows Setting Sync feature, maybe something goes there wrong. But I wanted to solve this issue, not only disable the sync option. I use my...
  5. a dialog box suddenly appeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a dialog box suddenly appeared: a dialog box for file copying progress suddenly appeared while i play game at full screen, it instantly minimized my game and i'm afraid it could be a malware activity or some sort of it, i seen a file named "package 9" being copied its 2,3GB in size but i didn't seen of...
  6. EULA.txt suddenly appears on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EULA.txt suddenly appears on desktop: Since yesterday, July 6, 2020, I am suddenly having a Notepad message appearing on my screen. The file name is "EULA.txt" and the message in the notepad is: <html><head><meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=/index.html"></head> <body> <title></title> </body></html>...
  7. MSVCP140.dll suddenly appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll suddenly appearing: I tried to download Adobe Creative Cloud and it looked like it downloaded completely then I got this error about MSVCP140.dll. I tried to redownload and had the same problem. I now get the same error every time I turn on my computer except its for Dell Mobile Connect W...
  8. Sudden appearance of BitLocker

Sudden appearance of BitLocker: Hey folks. I friend of mine just called and asked if I could help fix his laptop. He says that he turned it off the other day, and on turning it back on again he is being asked for a bitlocker drive encryption key. He says he has never seen bitlocker, never turned it on,...
  9. Iraqi program suddenly appeared

Iraqi program suddenly appeared: [ATTACH]So recently I've seen this program called Iraqi appearing in my Task Manager settings. i don't know what it does or why it appears. I keep deleting it's file location but it always re appears. What is this and how do I delete it?...
  10. Wifi Suddenly Not Appearing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Suddenly Not Appearing?: I have an HP WIndows 10 computer. Recently, I've moved my PC to a different room, and unplugged the ethernet cable while doing so. However, I could not detect a WiFi option in the desktop? This is weird because I used to be able to use WiFi AND ethernet before, but now I...