Windows 10: Sudden Application Hang

Discus and support Sudden Application Hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a little worried about a problem that just occurred on my PC. I tried to right click to save an image and the save file window wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChelseaRoth, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Sudden Application Hang

Hello, I'm a little worried about a problem that just occurred on my PC. I tried to right click to save an image and the save file window wouldn't launch. Then I noticed that I couldn't navigate anywhere on chrome. I had My Book at the bottom task bar. I could open that, but some of the thumbnails wouldn't load. I eventually had to right click on the Chrome icon and close the application. I restored my tabs and tried again, but the same thing happened, except this time some of the icons on my bottom task bar became invisible. I tried to bring up MY book again, but the computer only displayed a black page. I panicked and closed everything again and I noticed that the quick launch icons on my main screen had gone invisible too. It took maybe a second or two before everything popped back up again, including the delayed save as windows. I can save mages just fine now and things are working just fine.

I looked at the error log and it said that what happened was an application hang. I already scanned my system for viruses and malware, but came up with nothing. My computer is only 2 and a half years old and it has never done anything like this before. I would just like to know if this is a problem that I should worry about or if it is most likely just a random glitch.

:)

ChelseaRoth, Apr 19, 2020

2. Print to PDF causes my main application to hang

Hello,

I realize that your computer hangs while trying to print PDF. I want to know few more things to understand the issue.

• Are you trying to print from browser or from any other application?

• What application are you using to view pdf files?

In the mean time I would suggest to re-install the pdf application.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks and Regards

Sarandeep S - Microsoft Support.

Singh Sarandeep, Apr 19, 2020
  3. When I connect to wifi network sudden going off, red cross and PC hangs

when i connect to wifi network sudden going off and red cross and hangged my pc plz suggest me what i do?

Moved from Virus & Malware

Original title: i have problem with wifi when i connet sudden red crox

when i connect with wifi some time after sudden of, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Sudden Application Hang

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Sudden Application Hang

1. Sudden Application Hang - Similar Threads - Sudden Application Hang

2. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  3. hanging applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hanging applications: So i just recently encountered explorer.exe hanging for over 9 minutes and it did nothing. isn't there a hangtime detection system "event viewer does recognize it hung" that's supposed to remove the hung application?"The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22621.1344 stopped...
  4. explorer.exe application hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  5. explorer.exe application hang

explorer.exe application hang: About two weeks ago I started having issues on my laptop with windows explorer.exe. I would be using my laptop and try to click on an icon on my task bar and it would not respond. The whole thing would be frozen including even the clock. If I clicked on it a couple times it...
  6. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  7. Suddenly System hang

Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  8. Application hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application hang: Hi there I have windows ver 2004 OS Build 1904.421 but security update is ver 19041.329 and am getting a message stating "Standard Hardware not supported on your device. My pc is having problems opening windows and freezing nearly all the time. How do I get back to the...
  9. laptop hanging suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop hanging suddenly: hi my laptop was working probably the best it has ever worked this month but this week it has hanged around 10 to 15 almos 2 to 3 times everyday why is that usually using chrome or playing games any help...
  10. Application Hang fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application Hang fix?: [ATTACH] No matter what I do, I seem to freeze randomly when I play R6 Siege, it's not the game. Also my specs are not the issue. It could be a faulty hardware issue, but im not sure. Is this crash report helpful in any way at finding the cause of the issue?...