Windows 10: Sudden Audio Glitch

Discus and support Sudden Audio Glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was listening to a song on YouTube while I was browsing another tab and all of a sudden, the audio glitched for like a split second. I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChelseaRoth, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Sudden Audio Glitch

I was listening to a song on YouTube while I was browsing another tab and all of a sudden, the audio glitched for like a split second. I have no idea how to describe the sound. It was like the song was tripping over itself. Nothing else glitched, just the song. I tried to trouble shoot, but every video I find is about fixing the problem without any examples of what exact sound glitches it is fixing. I attempted to update my sound card drivers, but they are all up to date. Anybody else run into this problem?

:)

ChelseaRoth, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Audio Glitches

Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing
    over and over again! The whole video was fine and smooth. But every time I record I get this audio glitch bug thing.

SomeoneDiedNowGoHome1, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Sudden Audio Glitch

Audio glitches when playing music over Bluetooth Speaker

i've close the Bluetooth settings (as microsoft suggested) but still there's some audio glitches when I try to open some program (chrome, word, etc.) and when my laptop running a heavy task, also when there's notification.
    My bluetooth speaker working properly when i connect it with my phone, and no audio glitches.

Rio A Zulfikar, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Sudden Audio Glitch

1. Sudden Audio Glitch - Similar Threads - Sudden Audio Glitch

2. Sudden glitch/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden glitch/lag: Hi, I've updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the day it came out and since then I'm experiencing a bug that I cannot find solution for.It can happen at any time, no matter what the computer is being used for.For about a second, the video and audio lags a lot, like if it was...
  3. Sudden glitch/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden glitch/lag: Hi, I've updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the day it came out and since then I'm experiencing a bug that I cannot find solution for.It can happen at any time, no matter what the computer is being used for.For about a second, the video and audio lags a lot, like if it was...
  4. Audio Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Glitch: I have an odd glitch with audio and the only way to fix it is by resetting the computer, that would be fine apart from the fact that it happens every single time I power on my computer!The glitch happens when I'm listening to audios, I've had to disable the flags from popping...
  5. Audio glitching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio glitching?: Hi everyone, I recently bought a new MSI laptop (MSI gf63) and I was pretty happy with it, until the audio started glitching. I tried increasing CPU power, I also installed asio4all audio drivers, but I am still experiencing fairly severe glitching and crackling especially...
  6. Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?

Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?: I'm using a custom built desktop that I put together at the end of last year using Win10 Home. The motherboard (Gigabyte Auros Pro Wifi) has Bluetooth built in with the wifi chip, and it's been working well with a couple different pairs of headphones I use now and then. In...
  7. Audio Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Glitches: Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing over and over...
  8. Realtek Audio glitches?

Realtek Audio glitches?: So I've noticed ever since I installed the latest driver I have been getting these weird audio glitches which last for a split second and sound like a robot. It happens when I get FPS drops in games or when I load something up and just sounds like the audio freezes for a...
  9. Glitch in Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Glitch in Audio: Good Morning! I was wondering if anyone could help me with this situation. I'm pretty confident that its' driver issue, but I would like someone to concur. In my first build, I was experiencing a Glitch noise when loading up Adobe Illustrator during the intialization process...
  10. Glitching Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Glitching Audio: I'm curious to know if anyone can help me with this issue. The video link isn't my machine, but a youtube user with a machine producing the same sound. Mine however, only happens for about 3 seconds, very randomly, not reproduceable at will, and only after resets, and ......