Windows 10: Sudden Black Screen

Discus and support Sudden Black Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, the screen turns black and then it goes back to normal and then black again The cycle continues. The only solution so far is to wait until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Payitforword88888, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Sudden Black Screen

Recently, the screen turns black and then it goes back to normal and then black again The cycle continues. The only solution so far is to wait until the screen is normal and restart it. A day or so later, it happens again. It started when I was watching a DVD, but now it can happen at any time.

:)

Payitforword88888, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Sudden black screen

Hi Dorota,

There are several reasons why you received this black screen error on your computer. One of these is a corrupted driver for your display adapter. To troubleshoot your concern with Windows 10, we suggest that you perform the steps
    provided on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sudden Black Screen

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Sudden Black Screen

1. Sudden Black Screen - Similar Threads - Sudden Black Screen

2. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen: Whenever I'm watching videos, Youtube, or other sites, my screen suddenly goes black for a split second and the video itself goes black and does not start playing until I refresh the page.I've cleared cache on Chrome which is my preferred browser BTW....
  3. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden black screen: Whenever I'm watching videos, Youtube, or other sites, my screen suddenly goes black for a split second and the video itself goes black and does not start playing until I refresh the page.I've cleared cache on Chrome which is my preferred browser BTW....
  4. Sudden black screen, then reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen, then reboots: Hello, I've been experiencing this odd way of an OS crash where my screen suddenly goes black then reboots on its own. No error codes, not even a BSOD. I would like to know what is causing this and where can I get logs of what caused this so I can give more information about...
  5. Sudden black screen, then reboots

Sudden black screen, then reboots: Hello, I've been experiencing this odd way of an OS crash where my screen suddenly goes black then reboots on its own. No error codes, not even a BSOD. I would like to know what is causing this and where can I get logs of what caused this so I can give more information about...
  6. Sudden black screen, then reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen: Hi,I have a problem, whenever I use programs that are installed on my HDD drive, I get a sudden black screen for 2 to 3 seconds and I don't know why. I checked my HDD and there were no problems with it, this only happens to programs on the HDD, my SDD work with no problems....
  8. Sudden black screen

Sudden black screen: Hi,I have a problem, whenever I use programs that are installed on my HDD drive, I get a sudden black screen for 2 to 3 seconds and I don't know why. I checked my HDD and there were no problems with it, this only happens to programs on the HDD, my SDD work with no problems....
  9. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sudden black screen: I was watching Youtube video and suddenly my Acer Swift 5 laptop screen become black. I can hear the video sound but I cant see anything on the screen. I forced shut down and turn it on again but it is not working. I tried hard reset my laptop by pressing more than 15 second...