Windows 10: Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?

Discus and support Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a custom built desktop that I put together at the end of last year using Win10 Home. The motherboard (Gigabyte Auros Pro Wifi) has Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dresgeve, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?

I'm using a custom built desktop that I put together at the end of last year using Win10 Home. The motherboard (Gigabyte Auros Pro Wifi) has Bluetooth built in with the wifi chip, and it's been working well with a couple different pairs of headphones I use now and then. In fact, just recently it worked perfectly for the first three weeks of working from home. Even had solid signal through most of my apartment. I didn't use Bluetooth over the weekend, but then that Monday I started having trouble. After a few hours of use, the audio became glitchy and stuttery, though it wasn't off sync. I thought it was YouTube issues, so I switched to Hulu, then Netflix, then to my own iTunes library. All had the same issue. I disconnected and reconnected and it did fine for a bit, but then the issues started again. This has been the issue since then. For the first connection of the day, the headphones will work anywhere from an hour to even 5 or 6 hours, but once they start to have this issue it doesn't seem to go away until I boot the computer the next morning. The problem did go away for a bit around Thursday last week (though I don't know why), but it started again on Monday this week.

During the weekend between everything working and everything not working, no changes to the computer were done by me, and I don't remember seeing a Windows update running. It happens with both pairs of Bluetooth headphones, but not with any other audio device. I've since tried disconnecting and reconnecting the devices, reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, and reinstalling audio drivers. Other seemingly non-related drivers seem to be up to date (GPU drivers and such). Headphones work fine on other devices (phone, iPad, etc.).

submitted by /u/Dresgeve
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dresgeve, Apr 22, 2020

2. Audio glitches when playing music over Bluetooth Speaker

i've close the Bluetooth settings (as microsoft suggested) but still there's some audio glitches when I try to open some program (chrome, word, etc.) and when my laptop running a heavy task, also when there's notification.
    My bluetooth speaker working properly when i connect it with my phone, and no audio glitches.

Rio A Zulfikar, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Marek St. Win User

Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching?

1. Sudden Bluetooth audio glitching? - Similar Threads - Sudden Bluetooth audio

2. Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working: I've recently been having the issue of;Connecting my bluetooth headphones to the laptop -- goes well, no problem, says "Connected, Audio" next to the headphones in bluetooth settings.Play some videos, games, music, etc.. go about my day -- goes well, no problem, headphones...
  3. Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio suddenly stops working: I've recently been having the issue of;Connecting my bluetooth headphones to the laptop -- goes well, no problem, says "Connected, Audio" next to the headphones in bluetooth settings.Play some videos, games, music, etc.. go about my day -- goes well, no problem, headphones...
  4. Sudden glitch/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden glitch/lag: Hi, I've updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the day it came out and since then I'm experiencing a bug that I cannot find solution for.It can happen at any time, no matter what the computer is being used for.For about a second, the video and audio lags a lot, like if it was...
  5. Audio Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Glitch: I have an odd glitch with audio and the only way to fix it is by resetting the computer, that would be fine apart from the fact that it happens every single time I power on my computer!The glitch happens when I'm listening to audios, I've had to disable the flags from popping...
  6. Bluetooth glitches

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth glitches: On my bluetooth, there are frequent interruptions. It stutters and skips, as if someone is playing with the power switch. It happens with every BT device I've used with the computer. Is there someway to prevent this? The Windows version is 1909. (I have Conexant audio, so MS...
  7. Sudden Audio Glitch

Sudden Audio Glitch: I was listening to a song on YouTube while I was browsing another tab and all of a sudden, the audio glitched for like a split second. I have no idea how to describe the sound. It was like the song was tripping over itself. Nothing else glitched, just the song. I tried to...
  8. Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.: Hey guys! I have a pair of Philips bluetooth headphones that seem to make my audio (and consequently video) glitch after 20/30 minute of watching videos online or on video player. At some point it all just stutters. I tried troubleshooting, I tried disabling Handsfree...
  9. Audio Glitches

Audio Glitches: Can someone help? I was trying to record a minecraft video by using the Game Bar Capture, I recorded for 13 minutes and I stopped the recording. I watched the video and the audio was stuttering and glitching. For example, the audio was freezing and playing over and over...
  10. Glitching Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Glitching Audio: I'm curious to know if anyone can help me with this issue. The video link isn't my machine, but a youtube user with a machine producing the same sound. Mine however, only happens for about 3 seconds, very randomly, not reproduceable at will, and only after resets, and ......