Windows 10: Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened

Discus and support Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is the minidump file. I could use some help figuring out why BSOD happened. https://easyupload.io/x0tzns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tripline21, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened

Here is the minidump file. I could use some help figuring out why BSOD happened.

https://easyupload.io/x0tzns

:)

Tripline21, Dec 3, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Unable to find Word documents all of a sudden on Windows 10

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to find word documents.

Do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you activated System Restore point on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed while trying to resolve this issue?
    • What exactly happens when you try to search for the files manually from Search bar?

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the content is hidden on your device.

Windows + E, click on View tab, check mark the
    Hidden items

Step 2: I suggest you to run a virus scan to check if it resolves the issue.

Refer: Protect your PC

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information
    for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened

1. Sudden BSOD, need assistance finding out why it happened - Similar Threads - Sudden BSOD need

2. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  3. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  4. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  5. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. why is this happening all of sudden

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why is this happening all of sudden: [IMG]why is this happening all of sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-happening-all-of-sudden/5c1cdf69-7db0-4e20-bfe5-99531fe49088
  8. PC BSOD Need Assistance

PC BSOD Need Assistance: My son's PC keeps crashing to Blue screen. Happens when my son is playing games, Roblox , Minecraft, surfing the web. Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product TUF...
  9. Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why

Seems like I had BSOD - Need log looked out to find out why: I left my computer be, while it was downloading a game. I came back later, And the screens were dark, that's normal as i set them them to turn off after 20mins. But when i moved mouse or pressed keyboard keys, the display would not appear. Thou i was accessing my shared HD on...
  10. Random BSOD's - need assistance

Random BSOD's - need assistance: Hi I was hoping someone could help me figure out why my computer randomly BSOD's, freezes or restarts. I've attached the file as per the instructions. Please let me know if I need to do anything else? The BSOD's occur randomly and with no warning. I'm not sure why...