Windows 10: Sudden BSODs Win10 in past 3 days Need help troubleshooting

Discus and support Sudden BSODs Win10 in past 3 days Need help troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSODs. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MD1500, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MD1500 Win User

Sudden BSODs Win10 in past 3 days Need help troubleshooting

Hi Microsoft Team,

On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSODs. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1

Regards,

Michael

:)

MD1500, Aug 9, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

No keyboard, no mouse 3 days after updating to Win10

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• Are you able to boot to desktop?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you able to use the external keyboard and mouse?

If yes follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the issue and in certain cases will fix to enhance the performance of the system.
    I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooter and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
    • Check for the errors displayed , close the troubleshooter window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists, update the device driver from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Window logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager
      from the context menu.
    • Expand Keyboard option to update keyboard drivers and
      Mice and other pointing devices
      for mouse drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update this software option from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, check if the changes are effective.

Method 3: If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible Keyboard and mouse device drivers for Windows 10 operating system form the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Sudden BSODs Win10 in past 3 days Need help troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Sudden BSODs Win10

2. 3 crashes in 9 days, help troubleshooting minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 crashes in 9 days, help troubleshooting minidump files: Hello, I have recently been experience random crashes on my station while doing low workload watching videos, browsing forums etc and I can not seem to pinpoint what the issue is, I have already ran system file check and other check disk and receive no errors to be fixed. I...
  3. 3 crashes in 9 days, help troubleshooting minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 crashes in 9 days, help troubleshooting minidump files: Hello, I have recently been experience random crashes on my station while doing low workload watching videos, browsing forums etc and I can not seem to pinpoint what the issue is, I have already ran system file check and other check disk and receive no errors to be fixed. I...
  4. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  5. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  6. Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting: Hello, I put my first computer together almost 2 months ago. In the more recent month have had 3 BSOD's. They are not close together, usually at least a week apart. If this is the wrong place to ask please let me know. My set up is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  7. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  8. 3 BSODS in 4 days please help

3 BSODS in 4 days please help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - May 4th PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe May 1st DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys May 1st This is not the first time i come here for help on my recent BSODs. Last time it was a video driver problem. I uninstalled my...
  9. win10 bsod help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...
  10. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...