Windows 10: Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management

Discus and support Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a week ago I borrowed my friend’s external hard drive to borrow some programs he said I could have. Unfortunately I think there was something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Insomniosis, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management

About a week ago I borrowed my friend’s external hard drive to borrow some programs he said I could have. Unfortunately I think there was something wrong with these files, possibly infected with a virus, because after I installed the programs my computer started getting Blue Screens of Death like crazy when it never got them before. I’m running Windows 10 on a Lenovo ideacentre that I bought a little over a year ago.

When this started happening, I immediately ran as many anti-virus scans through my computer as I could. Before I even installed the programs, I ran those through an anti-virus as well and it didn’t detect anything. Aside from frequent BSODs, my Google Chrome browser will randomly close out on me, usually when I’m opening a new tab or loading a page. Sometimes this also triggers a BSOD crash. Sometimes when I shut my computer down, it will restart instead. I also noticed some “glitchy” graphics on my screen a couple times, like colorful lines and blocks, but that could’ve just been an issue with the website I was on and might not have anything to do with this current problem.

Of course, I immediately blamed the new programs and promptly deleted them. After anti-virus scans didn’t work, I attempted to do a couple system restores then I did a full system recovery (reinstalled Windows, but didn’t delete my files). After looking up some suggestions and solutions I also tried updating my video drivers and ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool, a Disk Check and the System File Checker. All of which either didn’t fix the problem or detected no problems to begin with.

Finally, I learned about minidumps and the minidump analyzer. Maybe someone out there can take a look at this and help me find a solution? It seems like there’s a problem with my computer’s memory, because on the BSOD next to the QR code and on the minidump, it mentions a “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT” problem.

Here's the minidump file I had analyzed: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai1237PtBhxngbtOmISN8AbeU6EjLg

:)

Insomniosis, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 25, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management [​IMG]

iuppiter, Feb 25, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management

1. Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management - Similar Threads - Sudden constant Blue

2. Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management: Since yesterday I've had 3 blue screens, all The same same error thrown. I'm not sure what has caused this, I don't recall installing recent updates. I did install a new gpu, but that was well over a month ago now.I've enclosed my most recent dump file. thank...
  3. Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management: Since yesterday I've had 3 blue screens, all The same same error thrown. I'm not sure what has caused this, I don't recall installing recent updates. I did install a new gpu, but that was well over a month ago now.I've enclosed my most recent dump file. thank...
  4. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem: My pc has been acting fine but today I opened chrome got into YouTube and an error popped up "Aw, snap! status_access_violation" my extensions started crashing and then after this a blue screen popped up. This happened a LOT OF TIMES in every browser.I saw that the ram may be...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem: My pc has been acting fine but today I opened chrome got into YouTube and an error popped up "Aw, snap! status_access_violation" my extensions started crashing and then after this a blue screen popped up. This happened a LOT OF TIMES in every browser.I saw that the ram may be...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem

7. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I got a bluescreen randomly when i was watching a video on chrome, first youtube got an error: Aw Snap status_access_violation and then in the bottom right of my screen i saw a notification saying that my extension crashed too, then my pc got a bsod saying memory_management....
  8. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen of Death

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen of Death: Last night I received a BSOD, it was caused by hal.dll and ntoskernel.exe, and BlueScreenViewer x64 showed this crash log. The crash happened while I was in the middle of a game. Here is the minidump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L1wabXBcbfUUI-Igt0pTdINsBi3OrBv_...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death memory_management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death memory_management: Hello My pc specs Ryzen 5 2600 Motherboard B450m-a Gtx 10603GB 120GB SSD 500GB HD 8GB RAM 2666mhz My computer goes to Bsod while playing game and when i checked in Event Viewer it shows HID Compalint Headset Error kindly let me know how to fix this problem...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Blue Screen of Death with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hello, During the last month, I'm having BSOD with the error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, every few days it happened 3 times. The last 2 times the error came while browsing and the other when opening the Epic Games Store. After restart, my computer works just fine for days since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ideacentre q180 blue screen fix