Windows 10: sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop.

Discus and support sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi my name is Edward Ive tried talking to Microsoft support about this and after 4 hours they advised that I make a post.Ive built this pc myself and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edward pope00, Sep 9, 2021.

1. sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop.

hi my name is Edward Ive tried talking to Microsoft support about this and after 4 hours they advised that I make a post.Ive built this pc myself and it has been running perfectly for about 4 weeks and then this happened. So what happenedI was playing No Man Sky and suddenly blue screen of death Stop code error 0xc000021a. My pc restarted and was slow loading but it started working again, as soon as I opened an application it crashed again with the same stop code.What I have triedI have tried getting to the recovery screen but with little success, from there I have tried cmd commands like sf

:)

Edward pope00, Sep 9, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

Crash after it sits for a while

What kind of a crash do you mean?
    • Freeze crash
    • Bluescreen crash
    • Sudden shutdown/restart crash
    Only with the bluescreen crash a dump is created.

axe0, Sep 9, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop. [​IMG]
    Warning
    sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop. warnsmall.png
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.
    sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop. warnsmall.png

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Sep 9, 2021
  4. sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop.

1. sudden crash in windows 10. now bluescreenning and stop code loop. - Similar Threads - sudden crash bluescreenning

2. Bluescreen Stop-Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Stop-Codes: Hello my friends,I have these bluescreens when I start some games. Some games are working and some not, I dont really get it. The 2 different errorcodes and the dmp-files of the 4 bluescreens are ready to download there because I cant add it here, prob I am too dumb:...
  3. Bluescreen Stop-Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Stop-Codes: Hello my friends,I have these bluescreens when I start some games. Some games are working and some not, I dont really get it. The 2 different errorcodes and the dmp-files of the 4 bluescreens are ready to download there because I cant add it here, prob I am too dumb:...
  4. Windows Suddenly Bluescreen

Windows Suddenly Bluescreen: Greetings everyone, I experienced an unexpected bluescreen error on my Windows system this morning. I require assistance in identifying the underlying cause of the BSOD. Based on my analysis of the dump file, it appears to be related to a problem with the computer's memory...
  5. Windows Suddenly Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Suddenly Bluescreen: Greetings everyone, I experienced an unexpected bluescreen error on my Windows system this morning. I require assistance in identifying the underlying cause of the BSOD. Based on my analysis of the dump file, it appears to be related to a problem with the computer's memory...
  6. Stop Code loop

Stop Code loop: Hi,My computer has been crashing recently, no matter what I do, it gives me a stop code. For instance, I simply try to open my web browser and my computer crashes a few seconds later and gives me a stop code.Some of the stop codes I’ve...
  7. Stop Code loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code loop: Hi,My computer has been crashing recently, no matter what I do, it gives me a stop code. For instance, I simply try to open my web browser and my computer crashes a few seconds later and gives me a stop code.Some of the stop codes I’ve...
  8. Stop Code loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows crashing now and then with bluescreen

Windows crashing now and then with bluescreen: The bluescreen is always another one, thought I had fixed them since pc ran through for a week without crashing, but today it crashed again and I can't find out which driver/program caused it. Here the dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4GtT140HDBnUI8xLVDZ0EPJEBN?e=AKnfGf...
  10. Windows suddenly crashed with Bluescreen

Windows suddenly crashed with Bluescreen: Hi I have been encountering this problem for few days. My Windows 10 PC suddenly crashes displaying bluescreen and an error message when I try to unlock it from sleep mode. I tried looking into this link...