Windows 10: Sudden crash

Discus and support Sudden crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, I was just playing Apex legends normally lel, but while I was playing my laptop suddenly froze for more than 2 minutes so I decided to forcefully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tailspaoprower, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Sudden crash

Well, I was just playing Apex legends normally lel, but while I was playing my laptop suddenly froze for more than 2 minutes so I decided to forcefully close my laptop and when I opened it again it starts automatic repair normally it will fail and bring me to this blue colored menu I forgot whats it called I think advance startup so from there I opened up my Cmd and ran disk part and decided list disk to my surprise my laptop was only detecting my 1 tb HDD and my SSD which was my boot drive wasnt detected. So I checked the bios "which mysteriously" took too long to run I checked if the bios detects my ssd and it did. It got detected on my bios and not in windowsa again so Im stuck with a laptop that cannot boot since my ssd boot drive out of nowhere stopped working while I was playing i don't know why my laptop stopped detecting it, but oddly in the bios it does.

:)

tailspaoprower, Mar 19, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 19, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 19, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Sudden crash

Crash after it sits for a while

What kind of a crash do you mean?
    • Freeze crash
    • Bluescreen crash
    • Sudden shutdown/restart crash
    Only with the bluescreen crash a dump is created.

Thema:

Sudden crash

1. Sudden crash - Similar Threads - Sudden crash

2. PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...: So i bough this computer in 2020 it had no problems relating to this issue at all it all started 2 weeks ago, when I play games or put it under stress for more than 10 mins it always turns off, sometimes even in idle, I have experienced 2 types until now:1. it turns off...
  3. PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...: So i bough this computer in 2020 it had no problems relating to this issue at all it all started 2 weeks ago, when I play games or put it under stress for more than 10 mins it always turns off, sometimes even in idle, I have experienced 2 types until now:1. it turns off...
  4. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  5. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  6. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 suddenly crashes: Problem : I was doing sutdy on youtube and suddenly the black screen appear then all of the sudden the screen goes black for minutes and not recover so i shutdown the pc then later it goes for windows patches and then it surprise me with ur pc needs restart thing,I can't...
  8. Windows 11 suddenly crashes

Windows 11 suddenly crashes: Problem : I was doing sutdy on youtube and suddenly the black screen appear then all of the sudden the screen goes black for minutes and not recover so i shutdown the pc then later it goes for windows patches and then it surprise me with ur pc needs restart thing,I can't...
  9. Windows 11 suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Sudden blue screen crash, then all desktop shortcuts disappeared

Sudden blue screen crash, then all desktop shortcuts disappeared: My windows just crashed a few minutes ago. I got a blue screen then the system restarted, after it restarted all desktop icons where corrupt.I have the bug analysis fetched from WinDbg below, could you help me pinpoint the problem, or the faulty driver?Thank you in advance!0:...