Windows 10: SUDDEN CRASHING OF APP

Discus and support SUDDEN CRASHING OF APP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Sir, My windows 10 Microsoft store have an issue, it is not responding . After clicking on the icon it blinks for some second the suddenly stops and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jyotianaconda, Apr 5, 2020.

1. SUDDEN CRASHING OF APP

Sir,

My windows 10 Microsoft store have an issue, it is not responding . After clicking on the icon it blinks for some second the suddenly stops and i am unable to open any app.

:)

jyotianaconda, Apr 5, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 5, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 5, 2020
  4. SUDDEN CRASHING OF APP

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

SUDDEN CRASHING OF APP

1. SUDDEN CRASHING OF APP - Similar Threads - SUDDEN CRASHING APP

2. Sudden crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden crashes.: Hi, my desktop has started crashing today. It just goes to a black screen and then restarts. Most of the time there is no dump file created, but the first crash seems to have time to create one. I have linked it here -...
  3. Sudden crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden crashes.: Hi, my desktop has started crashing today. It just goes to a black screen and then restarts. Most of the time there is no dump file created, but the first crash seems to have time to create one. I have linked it here -...
  4. Windows suddenly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows suddenly crashing: Hello, I am facing this stopcode problem since I bought my surface pro. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info, and then we'lrestart for you.For more information about this issue and possible fixes,...
  5. Get help app keeps crashing then suddenly works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get help app keeps crashing then suddenly works.: Been having this issue with the get help app where the app crashes several times then it starts to work. What's weird is that before the 3/14/2023 cumulative update, it was fine. Weird glitch. submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer Suddenly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Suddenly Crashing: My computer seems to suddenly crash, then restart. I am not sure what is causing the issue. Here are my specs and the Event Viewer from around the time of the crash. I have no idea what is causing the issue, so I included a link to the Event Viewer below to see if that would...
  7. Laptop Suddenly Crashes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Suddenly Crashes!: Hello, My Asus Laptop suddenly crashes and I have to force shut down it!please give me a 100% solution if you faced similar issue!!I want to know which piece of hardware cause this!...
  8. Sudden Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Crash: Hi I got these recurring sudden crashes to the WHOLE system while playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla, it is NOT related to any specific position or place in the game. I traced the error through "Reliablity History" and I got this "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  9. Sudden crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden crash: Well, I was just playing Apex legends normally lel, but while I was playing my laptop suddenly froze for more than 2 minutes so I decided to forcefully close my laptop and when I opened it again it starts automatic repair normally it will fail and bring me to this blue...
  10. Programs Suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Suddenly crash: When i open games or app some have delay and some are not responding this happened suddenly can someone help me my game played well yesterday but now everything just stops and not responding. Google chrome responds well so i think its just the games i play the disk usage...