Windows 10: Sudden Distorted display and reboot

Discus and support Sudden Distorted display and reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing Warzone earlier actually just sitting in the lobby and out of nowhere both of my displays became extremely distorted and high contrast.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToasterBoy, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Sudden Distorted display and reboot

I was playing Warzone earlier actually just sitting in the lobby and out of nowhere both of my displays became extremely distorted and high contrast. My PC froze for about five seconds then rebooted on its own. Any ideas as to what could be causing this issue?Windows 10 is completely up to dateBoth displays are connected to an RTX 3070 FEGPU drivers are also fully up to dateAny insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

ToasterBoy, Jun 14, 2021

2. Sudden display distortion

Your reply was very helpful in directing me to the source of the problem. The solution was to search my computer for older drivers and installing the most recent before Microsoft installed the latest driver. The screen went dark for a moment and I thought
    I'd killed it but when it came back up the display was distortion free...like putting on a new pair of glasses. Thanks for the help!

RichardGreyson, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Sudden display distortion

Experiencing a distorted screen. Seems my screen is suddenly wider and shorter. Any fixes recommended"

RichardGreyson, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Sudden Distorted display and reboot

Windows 10 Distorted Display

Mine was not back to normal upon re-boot either, because I had display resolution to adapt to the distortion. (Everything was very small). Changed the display resolution from 1920 x 1080 to 1600 x 900, and everything looks good now.

WillBeatty, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Sudden Distorted display and reboot

1. Sudden Distorted display and reboot - Similar Threads - Sudden Distorted display

2. Display icons are distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display icons are distorted: I have distorted icons and text. I have Windows 10 machine but I just turn it on today since I got into vacation. I dont know what to do so I updated my windows to latest version and waited for so long. I dont know but it didnt resolve the issue. In my sign in page the text...
  3. Display icons are distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display icons are distorted: I have distorted icons and text. I have Windows 10 machine but I just turn it on today since I got into vacation. I dont know what to do so I updated my windows to latest version and waited for so long. I dont know but it didnt resolve the issue. In my sign in page the text...
  4. Display icons are distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Distorted Display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  6. Display distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  7. Microphone distorted all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone distorted all of a sudden: Hello, i have gotten a new microphone because my old one broke, this microphone is cheap but its the exact same one i had that broke (i got the same one because its a good microphone). My microphone was working fine until out of nowhere it started being really distorted and...
  8. display distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a
  9. Display Colors Distortion

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Colors Distortion: Good day... Recently my display started to randomly turn into this: 20180617_122006 — Postimage.org Forgive me for posting a link instead of inserting an image, tried that and didn't work... Anyway, do you have any idea what might be the cause for this ? it returns to...
  10. Display distorted but not fuzzy

in Windows 10 Support
    Display distorted but not fuzzy: [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934