Windows 10: Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all

Discus and support Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything was working as normal when suddenly I got the blue screen of death. When it restarted, after attempting automatic recovery and diagnosing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elliot500, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Elliot500 Win User

Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all

Everything was working as normal when suddenly I got the blue screen of death. When it restarted, after attempting automatic recovery and diagnosing the PC, it fails to get any further. I've tried every option, restarting, restore point, installing again but everything fails. The only thing I haven't used is the command prompt. Do you know what I can do to resolve this?

:)

Elliot500, Jan 22, 2022
  2. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Jan 22, 2022
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Kenshai Win User

Confusing Disk Boot Failure

Well, Brand new Harddrive the western digital se16 caviar 640. Had a clean install, and while installing drivers and programs after a couple restarts I am receiving disk boot failure. Not the first restart or the second. Each time that it has given me the failure was after installing updates. I've system restored to before installing the updates and it works fine. It's a large list of around 38 or so updates. Granted may be a fluke but anyone heard of this?

P5N-E SLi
    E6420
    OCZ Platinum 2 x 1 kit
    WD 640gb

Kenshai, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all - Similar Threads - Sudden failure can't

2. PC boot up failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boot up failure: Actually i was resetting my windows 10 pro through the Reset this PC in recovery setting and as my PC was getting a reset, suddenly a power outage took place. Hoping that nothing would have got wrong i started my PC but dang... My PC now just keep on restarting it continously...
  3. PC boot up failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boot up failure: Actually i was resetting my windows 10 pro through the Reset this PC in recovery setting and as my PC was getting a reset, suddenly a power outage took place. Hoping that nothing would have got wrong i started my PC but dang... My PC now just keep on restarting it continously...
  4. PC boot up failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all: Everything was working as normal when suddenly I got the blue screen of death. When it restarted, after attempting automatic recovery and diagnosing the PC, it fails to get any further. I've tried every option, restarting, restore point, installing again but everything fails....
  6. Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden failure and I can't boot up at all: Everything was working as normal when suddenly I got the blue screen of death. When it restarted, after attempting automatic recovery and diagnosing the PC, it fails to get any further. I've tried every option, restarting, restore point, installing again but everything fails....
  7. Boot up failure

Boot up failure: Good morning, its been a while since I had a problem, helped by the forum volunteers. Today, our HP Envy suddenly froze and would not respond to anything. I performed an emergency power off, waited 30 seconds and powered on. Nothing although the monitor flickered briefly. I...
  8. Intermitent Boot Up Failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermitent Boot Up Failure: I have intermittent boot up failures happening. Each time I fix it, it is a matter of days and then it happens again. This time all it took to "fix" it was changing the boot order in my BIOS settings. I'm very confused by what's happening. It's Windows 10, 1909 OS build...
  9. Boot up failure

Boot up failure: Hi, My laptop won't boot up, I did an update yesterday, it got interrupted when updating as the battery died, after that I accidently selected to undo the update, and that's when it started going funny. My sister turned it off after a few hours, and it's still continuing...
  10. Windows suddenly has failures I can't fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly has failures I can't fix: I recently have run into a number of problems that I've tried to solve on my own, but now I'm at my wit's end. Here is what I've done so far. windows built in calculator wouldn't run (this app can't open check the Microsoft store). sfc /scannow - got corrupted file errors...