Windows 10: Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

Discus and support Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackRParkin, May 20, 2019.

1. Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This includes Steam games, but also the Minecraft Launcher (Java Version) so it isn't exclusive to Steam applications. I've done system updates and tried graphic driver updates (I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 and NVIDIA GeForce 940MX). I'm a little tech savvy, but nothing I've tried so far has worked.

The glitches are scrambling pixels and flickering textures including different coloured triangles flashing etc.

Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games [​IMG]

Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games 84c0453e-81f9-46e3-978a-48e035128a5c?upload=true.png Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games f6b8cf02-eaf6-4c5d-ad42-fb5982a9e2fb?upload=true.png Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games a040a0dc-e7b1-4cd7-9347-1ce39834070c?upload=true.png Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games 1b0d1ca7-2a68-450f-9be8-203e2dca42a9?upload=true.png Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games 0b5c5330-9403-4cea-88fe-e3206a1fc581?upload=true.png

:)

JackRParkin, May 20, 2019

2. Game DVR Glitched recording

I have tried all your steps and these are the results

1. That link doesn't mention my problem troubleshooted. my recording didn't stop but it glitches.

2. My shortcut keys are working and it still records when in windowed mode and also in fullscreen mode.

3. I have previously visited task manager and closed and restarted the task but no use. Still glitched

4. Deleted temporary files and folders from settings but no use. Still glitched.

5. Have no need to change the shortcut keys. they all work fine in windowed and in fullscreen mode.

6. My graphics card drivers are updated and they worked fine previously, before the issue.

I will really appreciate if you send me more suggestions so that this complex issue may be resolved. Please dont forget my issue. Please Microsoft! I am sure we will get this issue to a close. I am sure you will!! Game DVR is my only affordable game-recording
    software and it was pretty great before too. PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN.

---------Waiting for a suggestion-------

The sample of this video is at my YouTube channel by . Go check it out for more info about the issue and please send me a reply or i may become disappointed :'(

I TRUST YOU AND PLEASE DONT PROVE IT WRONG!

MagicalHoney944, May 20, 2019
  3. FiCurrie Win User
    game graphics

all of a sudden my graphics on my game are bad ???? I am playing runescape and the graphics were fine a few days ago ??

FiCurrie, May 20, 2019
  4. Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

Minecraft graphics glitch

I have started to encounter a graphics glitch when playing after the latest update, at Christmas. While battling hordes of zombies coming from a spawner, I lost control of the gameplay. The graphics got extremely glitch and returning to my base was extremely
    difficult as getting my view and direction was very jittery. Once at base things seemed to clear up but if I return to the same area of the game things go haywire again

DarkestBat348, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games

1. Sudden Graphical Glitches in many games - Similar Threads - Sudden Graphical Glitches

2. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  3. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  4. Graphic glitches on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic glitches on startup: Hi, I started having problems with my pc after installing Windows 11, after more then a week everything worked fine until these graphic glitches started appearing on my taskbar, flickering and blinking. I am using Nvidia RTX 2060 with latest 496.76 driver version. I tried...
  5. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird graphical glitch: I'm getting these weird white dots on some applications I use and I don't know what is happening. Any advice?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-graphical-glitch/b76a0936-50a1-4a54-a374-18d3bc20ebc0
  6. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird graphical glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinBowser007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhmmdy/weird_graphical_glitch/
  7. Taskbar graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar graphical glitch: [IMG] taskview and cortana icon has a graphical glitch on second monitor when you show/hide cortana or taskview in windows 10 version 2004. Anyone else? https://preview.redd.it/xezoj0ki5r351.png?width=661&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d8a0962e0e0139f7878cb74615d5e968424bb55...
  8. SO many glitches....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SO many glitches....: So, I have a laptop that is five months old and has got so many software problems since day one its not even funny. Especially since the last update. I know have a laptop that at random will not recognize the attached keyboard to allow me to log in. Then I have to restart...
  9. Graphical glitch on screenshots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical glitch on screenshots: This just started happening recently. I use Lightshot primarily, but its happening with Snipping Tool as well. There's a visual glitch in the left corner of any screenshot I take, where it slightly repeats the right side of the screen. Occasionally, there will be a single,...
  10. Graphical and sound glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical and sound glitches: Basically my laptop does a bunch of weird graphical gitches on screen, like a few lines out of place or something. But sometimes it will be much worse as in the case of trying to watch a youtube video (see video link). Also when listening to music on headphones the sound...