Windows 10: sudden high cpu in game

Discus and support sudden high cpu in game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my cpu is spiking while in game but it was not before like this in same game looks like its audiosrv service taking cpu i have reinsalled driver for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Oct 10, 2020.

1. sudden high cpu in game

my cpu is spiking while in game but it was not before like this in same game looks like its audiosrv service taking cpu i have reinsalled driver for this but no help what to do sfc scan has no errors

:)

tushar_gamer, Oct 10, 2020

2. CPU usage all of a sudden high?

I have a laptop use it for games and browse the internet. Last week it was fine, but now all of a sudden my games fps dropped? I checked task manager and noticed that it was high all of a sudden. I did almost everything I saw online like update, delete apps
    and checked if I have a virus and even checked for corrupted files.

I notice it goes high when I'm on a app for a while for example Spotify, the apps open I see it takes 0.4% of CPU usage, but when I open it goes up to 20% and up to 40%, and even with google it goes up to 80% with one tab open. I play mostly league of legends
    and before it was at 120 fps, but now its at 40 fps. I do not know if I should clean my laptop fans because I always hear them on all the time, and will it work if I do not open the laptop case to clean fans and if I just clean the fans from outside if that
    makes sense? Also, is getting a cooling fan worth it? Like I said it was perfectly fine a week ago with up to 120 fps on league and 500 fps on osu, but now I get 20-60 fps on league and 100-300 fps on osu.

Simon Zambrano, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Rick.T Win User
    Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Oct 10, 2020
  4. sudden high cpu in game

high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

sudden high cpu in game

1. sudden high cpu in game - Similar Threads - sudden high cpu

2. high cpu problem in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high cpu problem in game: last night on 2023 march 18 i downloaded the latest window update. next morning when i log into valorant my cpu goes to 70 percent and makes my game stutter. i also tried overwatch and its the same....
  3. high cpu problem in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high cpu problem in game: last night on 2023 march 18 i downloaded the latest window update. next morning when i log into valorant my cpu goes to 70 percent and makes my game stutter. i also tried overwatch and its the same....
  4. Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  5. Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden high cpu usage while playing games.: Recently I noticed that my cpu usage has been too high, reaching about 60-100% in games, while my gpu is sometimes lower 60-80% usage, the cpu temp has gone at around a max of 70 degrees celsius, after around an hour in battlefield 4, 14 minutes in mad max, and around half an...
  6. Cpu utilisation is high all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cpu utilisation is high all of a sudden: This issue started happening a few days ago where the cpu utilisation is anywhere from 20-99% in task manager even when nothing is open. It was fine a couple of days ago. every app I open for example google chrome has been using up way too much (up to 60% on startup) for just...
  7. CPU usage all of a sudden high?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage all of a sudden high?: I have a laptop use it for games and browse the internet. Last week it was fine, but now all of a sudden my games fps dropped? I checked task manager and noticed that it was high all of a sudden. I did almost everything I saw online like update, delete apps and checked if I...
  8. svchost.exe high cpu in game

svchost.exe high cpu in game: I am a hardcore gamer love to play games now suddenly win 10 giving me problems while in game state repository service giving cpu spikes and lags my game sometimes winaudio service also lags my games i have turned off background apps edge browser not running in background...
  9. suddenly high cpu usage in game

suddenly high cpu usage in game: in task view there is some some svchost.exe taking cpu then I went to details service is win audio service plus system interrupts pops in while in game it takes cpu so my game hangs what to do...
  10. sudden High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sudden High CPU usage: I've recently started experiencing extreme cpu usage numbers when doing basic tasks. It idles at around 150-20% yet ramps up to 60-100% when I so much as do anything in a program (e.g. switch browser tabs, open new browser tab, click on a task manager process) or start one....