Windows 10: Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10

Discus and support Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I am really bummed right now as I have no idea what is wrong. I feel like after the win update in March? I am unable to use video cam splitter on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CassieW, May 7, 2019.

1. CassieW Win User

Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10

Hey,
    I am really bummed right now as I have no idea what is wrong. I feel like after the win update in March? I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser, when I opened another one ( any browser - I checked 6 maybe 7 different browsers) the camera feed is black on the second browser. I've been using win 10 for almost a year now,and I have never had this problem before. Also new and old chrome versions and other browsers - checked - did not help. Flash updates and old versions - checked. I use usually Visit-X Splitter but I also tried 3 different ones just to be sure its not the video splitter. Now, I went back to win 8 and everything is working perfectly, when I install new version of win 10 pro ( tried also home, education ) the problem comes back. Any ideas what else should I try?
    Oh, I tried to reverse the win 10 updates - did absolutely nothing to better the situation. For almost a year I was really happy with my Win10. Can someone tell me WTF happened ? :? just super confused right now*cry*Confused*Huh

:)

CassieW, May 7, 2019

2. Video splitter

Easy video splitter

DanTheBanjoman, May 7, 2019
  3. life cam hd3000

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below provided link and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to wait for some time until Microsoft does not
    release the Microsoft life cam HD3000 driver.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 7, 2019
  4. sam9 Win User

free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s

Is there are any video splitter , preferebly free which keeps the output video size same as original video size. I have tried some but in the end, they convert/re-encoding the splitted video and the output video becomes large. If anyone knows a video splitter as I stated, please advise.

sam9, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10 - Similar Threads - Sudden incompatibility problem

2. Cam and Cam 2 cam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cam and Cam 2 cam: I am having trouble with my usb cam and laptop cam. I can see people but they cannot see me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cam-and-cam-2-cam/99a5b7f8-19ee-4132-ab64-eae63656059e
  3. video cam camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video cam camera: i purchsed video cam camera how do i record using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-cam-camera/723415c3-8694-48aa-9691-b299947b24e5
  4. incompatibility problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    incompatibility problem: hello everyone i need help am unable to install gta vice city it says can not find 640 by 480 video mode video i have tried every solution i have found online about changing compatibilty settings but its still not working what am using windows 10 what should i do?...
  5. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter: We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC to their monitor and projector or interactive display. These systems worked flawlessly in a Windows 7P environment. This...
  6. Sudden problem with Edge and Streaming video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden problem with Edge and Streaming video: Hello All, I have a "Watch TV Everywhere" subscription. It allows me to watch content from most of the cable channel providers. Recently Edge has stopped playing or even loading some of the channels. Not all though, only certain ones. of course the ones i watch the most....
  7. cam video

cam video: Is it possible to use an older Crative video cam as a security camera> How would someone do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cam-video/e171773c-839a-4b0a-918c-c1c9f06cb991
  8. Video Cam 3.0

Video Cam 3.0: Hi There, For some reason my Panasonic Video Cam 3.0 driver is not working since I did an update on windows 10 has anyone got any answers to this problem.....I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it just will not open....
  9. sudden problem with video playback

in Browsers and Email
    sudden problem with video playback: I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 and video playback most of which I've resolved on my own. This is a new problem on a website, TMZ, that I watch every day. The error message says "click to enable adobe flash player" and of course when I click on it, nothing...
  10. free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s: Is there are any video splitter , preferebly free which keeps the output video size same as original video size. I have tried some but in the end, they convert/re-encoding the splitted video and the output video becomes large. If anyone knows a video splitter as I stated,...