Windows 10: Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint

Discus and support Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All in one go, my screen took on a greenish tint, affecting everything all apps, desktop, etc.; e.g., in the toolbar, the Google Chrome icon has a pale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chet Morton_608, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint

All in one go, my screen took on a greenish tint, affecting everything all apps, desktop, etc.; e.g., in the toolbar, the Google Chrome icon has a pale blue center dot, but is surrounded by three shades of green, not red/green yellow; and the fox in the Firefox icon is green instead of orange, at the same time, all the desktop icons got huge as did the text below them, to the extent it now overlaps itself, and all apps are greatly zoomed in.I assume the greenish tint is not a monitor/cable/video card issue since the other changes took place at the same time. I think my hand may have accid

:)

Chet Morton_608, Jan 20, 2022

2. windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint :(

jasper1605, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint

How to reduce title bar icon size?

Ctrl + Scroll

Zooms in and out. Does not reduce the icon size in the title bar. Like, close , minimize and restore button. As well as all QAT icons Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint :(

Md Nazmul Islam, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint

1. Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint - Similar Threads - Sudden increase zoom

2. Windows 10 Search Icon suddenly increased in size on new install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Icon suddenly increased in size on new install: This is a new install of windows and after an update the taskbar search icon looks weirdly big. Does anyone know what caused this and how i could revert this to its original size[moved from de-de]...
  3. Windows 10 Search Icon suddenly increased in size on new install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Search Icon suddenly increased in size on new install: [ATTACH] This is a new install of windows and after an update the taskbar search icon looks weirdly big. Does anyone know what caused this and how i could revert this to its original size...
  4. Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden increase in zoom/icon size/screen tint: All in one go, my screen took on a greenish tint, affecting everything all apps, desktop, etc.; e.g., in the toolbar, the Google Chrome icon has a pale blue center dot, but is surrounded by three shades of green, not red/green yellow; and the fox in the Firefox icon is green...
  5. Increasing icon size in Finale Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing icon size in Finale Music: I am using Finale Music on Windows 10 and I cannot increase the size of the tool icons. Finale's own solution doesn't work, and I'm suspecting it is because of the DPI of my laptop. Has anyone met this problem ?...
  6. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?: My old eyes don't read the text as readily as I like. I want to increase the text size on the icons without increasing icon size. Is this possible?...
  7. Increase ICON label font size???????

Increase ICON label font size???????: Seems I can adjust all the font sizes in Windows 10 and ICON sizes but the ICON labels remain tiny. Any fix coming for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-icon-label-font-size/f56feeaf-3894-4e38-9eba-2b9d5fdcad0d
  8. Increase task view icon size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase task view icon size?: New to windows - Can I increase the size of task view window previews? As can be seen from attached image, they are unnecessarily small considering all the available space on the display. Also, is it possible to drag and rearrange the ordering of virtual desktops? From what...
  9. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  10. App icons increase in size

in Windows 10 Support
    App icons increase in size: The app icons on my PC increase in size every time l turn on my PC. I know how to reset them, right click, click view etc. but why does it keep happening? My google page is ridiculously enlarged and l don't know how to reset that. 68371