Windows 10: Sudden issue with Mail App Jamming up when I try to send emails with attachments on a GMAIL...

Discus and support Sudden issue with Mail App Jamming up when I try to send emails with attachments on a GMAIL... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Starting last Wednesday 11-25, I sent a file with a few pdf attachments. It seems this file totally jammed up my entire email and kept all incoming and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max Sims99, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Sudden issue with Mail App Jamming up when I try to send emails with attachments on a GMAIL...

Starting last Wednesday 11-25, I sent a file with a few pdf attachments. It seems this file totally jammed up my entire email and kept all incoming and outgoing emails from processing until today when I deleted everything, including the app, and reinstalled. When I did that, everything worked as it should, performing both send and receive functions.

Until I sent another email with an attachment. This, along with the fact that it's only happening with my GMAIL accounts hosted through the app, appears to be the common denominators. I can send other emails fine. But with an attachment, the email goes into limbo, and all incoming and outgoing mail from that time on stops.

This is ONLY occurring with my GMAIL accounts. The app does not seem to play well with GMAIL as I've always had issues with "disappearing" emails. I've updated the app, updated my laptop, deleted, rebooted, readded, and rebooted again three times today and still have the issue. It's ridiculously frustrating.

Any ideas on how can I clear this up and get this working again?

:)

Max Sims99, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 email attachment issue

Using two gmail accounts through windows 10 mail. All of the sudden randomly stopped sending emails. Receiving fine but intermittently doesn't send. Happened yesterday. I deleted gmail accounts; reset mail; uninstalled and reinstalled mail; set up
    gmail accounts again can send and receive but can't send attachments. It allows me to attach and allows me to send - but never shows in sent mail and recipient doesn't receive.

When I go to ALL mail it shows that the email is out there and if I forward from there email and attachment goes and is received. Suggestions?

ShawneSomerford, Nov 30, 2020
  3. birdtims Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App, Gmail and Pdf Attachments

Emails sent with Pdf attachments do not appear with the pdf attachment in the Windows 10 mail app. the email shows but the attachment is missing. This happens for every email picked up from gmail with the default gmail account type and also manual configuration
    of a gmail account. Is this a known issue? Is there anywhere to see a list of bugs for the Mail app?

birdtims, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Sudden issue with Mail App Jamming up when I try to send emails with attachments on a GMAIL...

You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Send emails as attachments in Gmail

Brink, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Sudden issue with Mail App Jamming up when I try to send emails with attachments on a GMAIL...

1. Sudden issue with Mail App Jamming up when I try to send emails with attachments on a GMAIL... - Similar Threads - Sudden issue Mail

2. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  3. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  4. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  5. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  6. Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments

Windows Mail App and Gmail Attachments: Please can you tell me when the Windows Apps Team will fix the problem with Windows Mail that prevents attachments showing up in emails? As thousands of people have reported apparently since 2015!!!. They fail to appear when Gmail is added automatically to the Windows Mail...
  7. Attachments from gmail not showing in Mail App

Attachments from gmail not showing in Mail App: A few days ago I started to notice that attachments sent to my Gmail account in the Mail app are not showing up. However they show up in my other signed in accounts that are not Gmail. I can view the attachments on my other devices just not in the Mail application for Windows...
  8. Issues while sending attachments using Mail app

Issues while sending attachments using Mail app: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  9. Windows Mail receives email but jams on send and won't send email using imap email account...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail receives email but jams on send and won't send email using imap email account...: Hello, I setup a IMAP email account on my iPad without any issues. After installing the same IMAP email account using the same SSL port settings, Windows 10 Windows Mail App will receive email, but not send. After creating an email and clicking on send, the response from...
  10. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...