Windows 10: Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen

Discus and support Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last two days I downloaded crack versions of adobe premiere pro cc and adobe photoshop. It seems to work fine in my device. When I update my laptop it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edgar_0164, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen

Last two days I downloaded crack versions of adobe premiere pro cc and adobe photoshop. It seems to work fine in my device. When I update my laptop it says cant be done and undoing all the updates. Today I opened multiple tabs in chrome like gclass,fb, and gmail then it suddenly lags showing the welcome screen. I tried to restart but it will just show plain black screen but the cursor still shows and moves.

Dell Inspiron 5559

IntelRCoreTM i3-6100

CPU @ 2.30GHz

Intel core i3

:)

Edgar_0164, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Sudden black screen

Hi Dorota,

There are several reasons why you received this black screen error on your computer. One of these is a corrupted driver for your display adapter. To troubleshoot your concern with Windows 10, we suggest that you perform the steps
    provided on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen

Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen

1. Sudden lag then turned to plain black screen - Similar Threads - Sudden lag turned

2. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden black screen: Whenever I'm watching videos, Youtube, or other sites, my screen suddenly goes black for a split second and the video itself goes black and does not start playing until I refresh the page.I've cleared cache on Chrome which is my preferred browser BTW....
  3. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden black screen: Hi,I have a problem, whenever I use programs that are installed on my HDD drive, I get a sudden black screen for 2 to 3 seconds and I don't know why. I checked my HDD and there were no problems with it, this only happens to programs on the HDD, my SDD work with no problems....
  4. Sudden black screen

Sudden black screen: Hi,I have a problem, whenever I use programs that are installed on my HDD drive, I get a sudden black screen for 2 to 3 seconds and I don't know why. I checked my HDD and there were no problems with it, this only happens to programs on the HDD, my SDD work with no problems....
  5. Sudden black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Envy to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen Two Microsoft Edge windows the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes it happens when I have Microsoft Edge...
  7. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Envy to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen Two Microsoft Edge windows the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes it happens when I have Microsoft Edge...
  8. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes restarting the laptop helps...
  9. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes restarting the laptop helps...
  10. Sudden Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Black Screen: Recently, the screen turns black and then it goes back to normal and then black again The cycle continues. The only solution so far is to wait until the screen is normal and restart it. A day or so later, it happens again. It started when I was watching a DVD, but now it can...