Windows 10: Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

Discus and support Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi My OS locks right in the middle of the game, and interestingly, it's only when I'm playing video game's. I'd appreciate it if you helped me or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BardiaParsi, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

Hi

My OS locks right in the middle of the game, and interestingly, it's only when I'm playing video game's.

I'd appreciate it if you helped me or show me a solution.

:)

BardiaParsi, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

markweatherill, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

1. Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game - Similar Threads - Sudden lockdown middle

2. constant crashing in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant crashing in the middle of a game: i used whocrashed and it turns out its some ntdll.dll ntdll+0x9D664 error and the way it crashes is it freezes first then it crashes . my specs are :intel core i5-467016 gb of ddr3 1600mhz ramintel hd 4600 for the integrated graphicswindows 10SSD Crucial P3 500gb 3500mhzim...
  3. Windows minimizing in middle of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minimizing in middle of game: Helo guys, i have an issue. I tried all possible online solutions, still couldnt fix this.Problem is: When i'm playing game, doesnt matter which one in some point game minimizes itself to a desktop. In background, a cmd window pops up, just black, no text on in and headline...
  4. Windows minimizing in middle of game

Windows minimizing in middle of game: Helo guys, i have an issue. I tried all possible online solutions, still couldnt fix this.Problem is: When i'm playing game, doesnt matter which one in some point game minimizes itself to a desktop. In background, a cmd window pops up, just black, no text on in and headline...
  5. Laptop restarting in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarting in the middle of a game: So recently I've been having a issue where my computer in the middle of a game just decides to restart. Then when it restarts and I try to reopen the game, not even a few minutes after opening it. It restarts again. I checked the error log thing and it says "Miniport...
  6. Laptop restarting in the middle of a game

Laptop restarting in the middle of a game: So recently I've been having a issue where my computer in the middle of a game just decides to restart. Then when it restarts and I try to reopen the game, not even a few minutes after opening it. It restarts again. I checked the error log thing and it says "Miniport...
  7. DirectX's error in middle of the game

DirectX's error in middle of the game: Hi, I have already done most of YouTube solutions from reinstalling game and windows or run game with admin But I have not seen any error recorded in Event Viewer so far first is the information in text===================================================Fault bucket...
  8. Win Key and alt keys suddenly changed the way they function. In the middle of a gaming...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win Key and alt keys suddenly changed the way they function. In the middle of a gaming...: Hello. I was in the middle of a game when my Alt-Tab functionality just changed the way it worked as well as the windows key. Alt tab shows open windows and doesn't allow me to switch between them anymore, like traditional. Pictured belowThis is the Alt-Tab functionality.And...
  9. Win Key and alt keys suddenly changed the way they function. In the middle of a gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key and alt keys suddenly changed the way they function. In the middle of a gaming...: Hello. I was in the middle of a game when my Alt-Tab functionality just changed the way it worked as well as the windows key. Alt tab shows open windows and doesn't allow me to switch between them anymore, like traditional. Pictured belowThis is the Alt-Tab functionality.And...
  10. Win Key and alt keys suddenly changed the way they function. In the middle of a gaming...