Windows 10: Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

Discus and support Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi My OS locks right in the middle of the game, and interestingly, it's only when I'm playing video game's. I'd appreciate it if you helped me or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BardiaParsi, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:42 AM.

1. Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

Hi

My OS locks right in the middle of the game, and interestingly, it's only when I'm playing video game's.

I'd appreciate it if you helped me or show me a solution.

:)

2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

4. Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

markweatherill, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:43 AM
Thema:

Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game

1. Sudden lockdown of windows OS in the middle of video game - Similar Threads - Sudden lockdown middle

2. Xbox game bar in the middle of the screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox game bar in the middle of the screen.: So, I recently got a new PC, and I wanted to install a iCue widget for xbox game bar, however, it's just in the middle of the screen. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-in-the-middle-of-the-screen/60af00f2-16a1-479c-8a26-4755419aab93
  3. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Respondus lockdown browser: My school requires us to use respondus web browser, so I'm dual booting windows 10. I am having issues with my webcam. The browser is not recognizing my Webcam. I can access my Webcam in the camera application on windows 10, so I don't believe it is a driver issue. Any help...
  4. after download lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after download lockdown browser: after download lockdown browser for my exam,the system went automatically went to air plane mode and now not able to switch off air plane mode. Any one can help me to sort out this problem thanks...
  5. Video Game

Video Game: Hello...., My 'Injustice gods among us ultimate edition' won't run because it's using multiple 64 bit dll files instead of 32 bit dll files. I know this because I used Dependency Walker to check. Any solutions?...
  6. Access to shared folders sudden stopped after 60 day lockdown!

Access to shared folders sudden stopped after 60 day lockdown!: Hello, I am using a Core i7 laptop running Windows 10 Homepre-installed. I am a domain admin at my workplace, but since this pc is a Home version it cannot join the Windows 2003 server domain. However, I was able to access network shares by using a domain adminuser...
  7. Security Lockdown

Security Lockdown: What is the criteria for Microsoft security to lock down for 30 days access to receiving a code thru email. I had an issue and whatever the rep. did during remote access locked me down and now I can not access files in my OneDrive vault. I tried to snip a picture or add...
  8. Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.: So for Christmas I got a new laptop, love the thing. It runs on windows 10 and I always keep it on sleep mode instead of turning it off (a waste of power I know). I also always leave chrome open, either in the taskbar or fully open. Frequently, in the middle of the night the...
  9. Respondus Lockdown Browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser: I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows 8. Now running...
  10. Windows keeps updating the graphics drivers in the middle of a game, crashing the game

Windows keeps updating the graphics drivers in the middle of a game, crashing the game: For the longest time, I had my registry set to not install driver updates through DDU, I have no problems with regular Windows updates, but I like to have control over when specifically graphics drivers get updated, and it worked fine. Now every once in a while out of the...