Windows 10: Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

Discus and support Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, this morning i just a got problem while playing game League of Legend, its says my " An unknown DirectX error has occurred and league of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amos TiberioSungguraja, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

Hey guys,
    this morning i just a got problem while playing game League of Legend, its says my " An unknown DirectX error has occurred and league of legends cannot start.."
    so i started to search to fix it, someone told me that i need to disable and re-enable my nvidia display driver from display adapter in device manager.

Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver 167b32bd-7f9f-4a32-bb70-078fd2c516a9?upload=true.png
    when i tried disabling my gpu nvidia geforce mx150 , my computer start freezing for a while. so i hard reboot my laptop. after that i tried to play league of legends and my fps from 200+ now only 30 - 50 fps and its really stuttering , same with other game.
    i tried to update the driver from this section. and its still not working. please anyone have experiences with this kind of problem? Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver 6a045186-85c2-42b4-8fc8-e18788ccd3d2?upload=true.png

:)

Amos TiberioSungguraja, Feb 9, 2019

2. Good pc but low FPS

Hi guys , first excuse my english Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver :)

I have a good pc :

CPU : AMD FX-6300

GPU : Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

Ram : 8 gb ram

i have a good ventilation

And i have low fps

like in League Of legends i have 70 fps drop to 50 with medium settings , any help ?

TudorIrinel, Feb 9, 2019
  3. league of legends install

hi, i am currently trying to install a game (league of legends)

i have run into an issue with the downloading of the client after installing the downloader, its staying on a very low download speed, too low even if i was using dial up (which im not) i should be getting 10-20 mbs DL spped but im stuck with 25kbs i have taken
    all steps to add all .exe files to both my firewall and security software and have also disabled them for safe measure. im using windows 10 so im wondering if that may have something to do with the issue as i have never had this problem before.

anonymoussmoke, Feb 9, 2019
  4. jo_ma Win User

Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

1. Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver - Similar Threads - Sudden Low FPS

2. Low fps after reinstall driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps after reinstall driver: last night i decided to update my gpu drivers. After that, i tried to play some games and all was normal. But the next morning i tried to play genshin and suddenly the fps drop to 25 fps Before the update i got flat 60. So, I decided to reinstall the driver and everything was...
  3. Low fps after reinstall driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps after reinstall driver: last night i decided to update my gpu drivers. After that, i tried to play some games and all was normal. But the next morning i tried to play genshin and suddenly the fps drop to 25 fps Before the update i got flat 60. So, I decided to reinstall the driver and everything was...
  4. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  5. League Of Legends FPS Problem

League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  6. Suddenly have Low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly have Low FPS: Starting yesterday I have been getting very low frames on games that I usually have a high fps in. For example: In Valorant I used to play on high graphics with 120 fps, but now on low setting I'm lucky to get 30fps.Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics8 GB RAM...
  7. Suddenly have Low FPS

Suddenly have Low FPS: Starting yesterday I have been getting very low frames on games that I usually have a high fps in. For example: In Valorant I used to play on high graphics with 120 fps, but now on low setting I'm lucky to get 30fps.Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics8 GB RAM...
  8. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  9. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  10. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...