Windows 10: Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

Discus and support Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, this morning i just a got problem while playing game League of Legend, its says my " An unknown DirectX error has occurred and league of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amos TiberioSungguraja, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

Hey guys,
    this morning i just a got problem while playing game League of Legend, its says my " An unknown DirectX error has occurred and league of legends cannot start.."
    so i started to search to fix it, someone told me that i need to disable and re-enable my nvidia display driver from display adapter in device manager.

Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver 167b32bd-7f9f-4a32-bb70-078fd2c516a9?upload=true.png
    when i tried disabling my gpu nvidia geforce mx150 , my computer start freezing for a while. so i hard reboot my laptop. after that i tried to play league of legends and my fps from 200+ now only 30 - 50 fps and its really stuttering , same with other game.
    i tried to update the driver from this section. and its still not working. please anyone have experiences with this kind of problem? Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver 6a045186-85c2-42b4-8fc8-e18788ccd3d2?upload=true.png

:)

Amos TiberioSungguraja, Feb 9, 2019

2. Good pc but low FPS

Hi guys , first excuse my english Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver :)

I have a good pc :

CPU : AMD FX-6300

GPU : Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

Ram : 8 gb ram

i have a good ventilation

And i have low fps

like in League Of legends i have 70 fps drop to 50 with medium settings , any help ?

TudorIrinel, Feb 9, 2019
  3. league of legends install

hi, i am currently trying to install a game (league of legends)

i have run into an issue with the downloading of the client after installing the downloader, its staying on a very low download speed, too low even if i was using dial up (which im not) i should be getting 10-20 mbs DL spped but im stuck with 25kbs i have taken
    all steps to add all .exe files to both my firewall and security software and have also disabled them for safe measure. im using windows 10 so im wondering if that may have something to do with the issue as i have never had this problem before.

anonymoussmoke, Feb 9, 2019
  4. jo_ma Win User

Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver

1. Sudden Low FPS League of Legends after Disabling and Re-enable Nvidia Display Driver - Similar Threads - Sudden Low FPS

2. League of Legends Ping spike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends Ping spike: Hi I've been playing league on this new laptop we just bought it 3 days ago and when i always play every 5 minutes or 2 I always get 200+ ping I dont know if its my laptop or my wifi please respond...
  3. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...
  4. Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends: Howdy folks, Recently I’ve been having an issue where when I loaded into a game of LoL my computer would completely freeze and I have to manually shut off. If any audio is playing in the background it would also continuously stutter. If I loaded into game while I was...
  5. Issues with league of legends on win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with league of legends on win10: The players is sliding throughout how can this be solved. It was not doing this on win7 26440
  6. different bsods playing league of legends.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  7. BSOD after playing some League of Legends

BSOD after playing some League of Legends: I also get the GSOD after playing some League of Legends for a while, not always though. It sometimes doesn't happen for 2 days. Tried everything already, different drivers, switching ram. So if you find a solution I'd be glad to hear it! Here's my dm_log in case someone is...
  8. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...