Windows 10: Sudden pc hibernation

Discus and support Sudden pc hibernation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.I am reposting here a problem I have with my pc since the solution I received here did not help. While using my Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by אילןלניאדו, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Sudden pc hibernation

Hello.I am reposting here a problem I have with my pc since the solution I received here did not help. While using my Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10, it went into sudden no warning hibernation. Virus scan came out clean. Performance Monitor test had the following errors:System Service Checks…Failed…Checks for state of system serviceTest Groups………………………................…….…Tests…..Failed….DescriptionAbnormally Terminated Service Check..…1….…….2………....FailedWorkstation Service Check…….......………….1….…….0…..……..Passed The IntelR PROSet/Wireless Zero Configuration Service service terminated wit

:)

אילןלניאדו, Nov 25, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Sudden pc hibernation

Hibernation and Sleep not working on my WIndows 10 PC after latest update

Hello,

There are many possible reasons for this hibernation and sleep not working issue. The most common causes are
    corrupted Power settings or outdated display drivers. In order for us to efficiently assist you with your concern regarding the issue of waking up from sleep/hibernation, we just have a few questions for you:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages upon waking up your computer from hibernation/sleep?
    • Have you also tried performing the power troubleshooter?
    If you still haven't, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.

Delete the current power plan and create it again.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Sudden pc hibernation

1. Sudden pc hibernation - Similar Threads - Sudden hibernation

2. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  3. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  4. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  6. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  7. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Sudden pc hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden pc hibernation: Hello.I am reposting here a problem I have with my pc since the solution I received here did not help. While using my Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10, it went into sudden no warning hibernation. Virus scan came out clean. Performance Monitor test had the following errors:System...
  9. Sudden pc hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden pc hibernation: Hello.I am reposting here a problem I have with my pc since the solution I received here did not help. While using my Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10, it went into sudden no warning hibernation. Virus scan came out clean. Performance Monitor test had the following errors:System...
  10. Sudden pc hibernation

Sudden pc hibernation: Hi. I have an Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10. I had a few times sudden pc hibernation. I ran a virus scan using Windows Security and it came clean. Then I ran Performance Monitor and it came out with a couple of errors. System Service Checks…Failed…Checks for state of system...