Windows 10: sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e

Discus and support sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, i have been facing this issue since 3 months. Whenever my power goes off suddenly, on the next start I see the error page "Unexpected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raghu TejaKota, Jan 18, 2020.

1. sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e

Hello Team,

i have been facing this issue since 3 months. Whenever my power goes off suddenly, on the next start I see the error page "Unexpected error 0x8007007e" and had to run system restore everytime to bring it back to normalcy. please help me with this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu Teja K

:)

Raghu TejaKota, Jan 18, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

@storm shadow, I already explained that in post 7
    There are 3 different crashes

1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jan 18, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

Hi storm shadow,

There are 3 different crashes
    1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

I would suggest to check the connection of the components and make sure everything is connected properly to start with.

Thema:

sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e

1. sudden power off calls for unexpected error 0x800707e - Similar Threads - sudden power off

2. power off error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power off error: I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-error/08569870-5dbe-4041-be07-f53c9b028e69
  3. power off error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power off error: I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-error/08569870-5dbe-4041-be07-f53c9b028e69
  4. power off error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kernel Power 41-63 Sudden Power OFF and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power 41-63 Sudden Power OFF and BSOD: I have been BSOD or sudden shutdown on my ASUS laptop everyweek. I've tried reinstalled Windows but it doesnt help. It usually happens when i was charging from wall. I have upload the kernel power and minidump It wasnt the lastest one becasuse my computer just sudden shutdown...
  6. Kernel Power 41-63 Sudden Power OFF and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41-63 Sudden Power OFF and BSOD: I have been BSOD or sudden shutdown on my ASUS laptop everyweek. I've tried reinstalled Windows but it doesnt help. It usually happens when i was charging from wall. I have upload the kernel power and minidump It wasnt the lastest one becasuse my computer just sudden shutdown...
  7. Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly: System: Win10 Pro 64-bit build 19042.868 ASUS Model G703GX Frequency of occurrence: about every 45 minutes Detailed description I have a Sony SRS-XB20 Bluetooth speaker. For about a week now, after about 45 minutes listening to music iTunes the speaker powers off. I do...
  8. Sudden Power Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Power Off: I was just typing away my project in Words and "locking" appeared on my screen. Instead of locking where I can just simply log back in though, my laptop just shuts itself off. I have been trying to turn it back on but to no avail... Please help. My works are all in there......
  9. 0x800707e printing error for HP4550

0x800707e printing error for HP4550: I am unable to a print from my Lenova to my HP 4550. Well, I can print from Word but not from email or the web. When I try to print, I get the 0x8007007e error message. I've tried the recommended fix (cutting and pasting the print.dll file) but cannot find the...
  10. Keyboard failure causes unexpected power off

Keyboard failure causes unexpected power off: Last night my M-I-L's computer just turned itself unexpectedly. I mean like someone pulled the plug on it. I thought maybe she popped a circuit breaker. Power to everything else was on, so turned the computer back on - booted up, gave me the message at bootup about unexpected...