Windows 10: sudden problem with video playback

Discus and support sudden problem with video playback in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 and video playback most of which I've resolved on my own. This is a new problem on a website, TMZ,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mroy99, Mar 27, 2018.

1. mroy99 Win User

sudden problem with video playback

I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 and video playback most of which I've resolved on my own.

This is a new problem on a website, TMZ, that I watch every day. The error message says "click to enable adobe flash player" and of course when I click on it, nothing happens. So even though I watch videos on this website every day, suddenly I can't.

I tried with other browsers but have the same problem so this has to be a Windows problem.

Can anyone help me out?

:)

mroy99, Mar 27, 2018

2. Movie / video load or playback

Appears my Windows 10 with internet explorer 11 has auto updates and now all of a sudden it apparently cannot load or playback movies or video's.

Appears there might be some sort of compatability problem now.

How or where do I look or change the compatability setting so that it can use all modes?

LionalLeeuw, Mar 27, 2018
  3. ichwong Win User
    N78 video playback problem

I experience intermittent video playback problem. The video playback freeze intermittently while the sound playback continues normally. I'm sure it is not a problem with the video file as the point of video freeze is random. The problem occurs for both
    streaming video as well as downloaded video.

I tried different video format (3GP and MP4) and still experience the similar problem. I run the video playback with the following configuration for most of the time:

Video resolution: 320x240

Video format: 3GP or Mpeg4

Video length: around 20 minutes

Video size: around 150MB

Playback screen: full size

I'm quite disappointed as N-series is always branded as the multimedia powerhouse. However, it fails immediately when I played few video clips.

Any one face the similar problem?

ichwong, Mar 27, 2018
  4. torre Win User

torre, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

1. sudden problem with video playback - Similar Threads - sudden problem video

2. Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I have had a problem with playing videos on Windows for a bit longer now and the Microsoft Technicians always said they had the fix but just f..ed up my system in the end, making me have to restore with a restore point. Let's get to the point: Every time I try to play...
  3. Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I have had a problem with playing videos on Windows for a bit longer now and the Microsoft Technicians always said they had the fix but just f..ed up my system in the end, making me have to restore with a restore point. Let's get to the point: Every time I try to play...
  4. Video playback resolution problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback resolution problem: All of a sudden, all of the videos that I've taken and stored on my Lenovo desktop computer using Windows 10 playback using Windows Media Player as if they are zoomed in and super-pixelated. The same occurs when I try playback using Sony's video editor, Play Memories Home....
  5. Video Playback Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Playback Problem: Videos on my computer have started to just freeze not buffer but just stop and I know it is not an internet connection problem because I can google stuff and even make this post Is there any way I can fix this. submitted by /u/Beanz_B0i [link] [comments]...
  6. Video Playback & Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  7. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...
  8. Video Playback Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Video Playback Problem: I'm getting an error message quite frequently when I try to play a video on almost any website, such as YouTube The message reads: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID:_VBAMBUYe5vqHN9kc6C). My Internet connection seems OK. I tried Googling the ID but...
  9. suddenly "low frame rate" appearance to video playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly "low frame rate" appearance to video playback: I'm on an MSI laptop, the GS60 6QD. I am suddenly having issues with playback of video files, either in VLC or the Windows "Movies and TV" player. All video looks like it's a low frame rate. There was a recent update to Windows 10, but I am not sure if the issues started...
  10. Video playback problems after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback problems after upgrade: After upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to 10, video sound both native and streaming became distorted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the audio driver to no avail. I then noticed that I was encountering the same problem whether I played audio through speakers plugged...