Windows 10: Sudden restart

Discus and support Sudden restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohammed Saeed1, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Sudden restart

Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb sticks- GPU is evga rtx 3080 ftw- PSU is superflower 1000w goldI have checked the memory dump log and I would like to share it with everyone as I'm not really an expert with analyzing the dump data:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

:)

Mohammed Saeed1, Aug 6, 2022

2. Sudden Restart on Windows 10

Hi, Could any of you suggest me a solution to the issue of the sudden restart I've been suffering from for a while as my pc always restarts and gives me a blue error which says "your pc ran into a problem
    and needs to restart. It happens quite often more than 5 times a day and I've tried all the suggestions on YouTube, unfortunately none of them works. I need your urgent reply please. * My pc runs on Windows 10 Home premium 64 bit and it's a registered copy.
    Regards

ahmedyounus, Aug 6, 2022
  3. little cat, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Terrypin Win User

Sudden restart

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Sudden restart [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Sudden restart [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Sudden restart

1. Sudden restart - Similar Threads - Sudden restart

2. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  3. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  4. Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.: Hello Microsoft community, Im a bit desperate for some outside opinions on what the issue with my pc could be. First off specs: Asus rog strix b360-f gaming, i9 9900kf, evga 3060ti xc, 48 gigs trident z, 2 2.5 ssd, 1hdd, 1 m.2, brand new TT 750w golf PSU a week old. Onto the...
  5. Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.: Hello Microsoft community, Im a bit desperate for some outside opinions on what the issue with my pc could be. First off specs: Asus rog strix b360-f gaming, i9 9900kf, evga 3060ti xc, 48 gigs trident z, 2 2.5 ssd, 1hdd, 1 m.2, brand new TT 750w golf PSU a week old. Onto the...
  6. Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.

7. My computer recently started restarting suddenly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer recently started restarting suddenly while gaming: Hello,I've started having this problem recently and would love some help in diagnosing it. I had a similar issue in the past that was helped by flashing BIOS, reinstalling my GPU driver with "driver only" settings. So I feel like this is a software issue again but the same...
  8. My computer recently started restarting suddenly while gaming

My computer recently started restarting suddenly while gaming: Hello,I've started having this problem recently and would love some help in diagnosing it. I had a similar issue in the past that was helped by flashing BIOS, reinstalling my GPU driver with "driver only" settings. So I feel like this is a software issue again but the same...
  9. Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...

Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffb485f2f98050, 0xfffff8046a35f600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. Here is the full issue from event viewer. Not doing anything crazy, just on the internet and it will freeze for about a...
  10. Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffb485f2f98050, 0xfffff8046a35f600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. Here is the full issue from event viewer. Not doing anything crazy, just on the internet and it will freeze for about a...