Windows 10: Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

Discus and support Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I got this laptop I've had occasional sudden restarts. I am simply given the message: [ATTACH] And true to its word, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thycora, Jan 13, 2021.

1. thycora Win User

Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

Hello,

Ever since I got this laptop I've had occasional sudden restarts. I am simply given the message:

Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them 06f4e573-99b6-4104-9686-0135653e7fb9?upload=true.png

And true to its word, Windows will suddenly shut down, restart, and continue to operate for the rest of the day with seemingly no problems for the rest of the day. I'm getting very frustrated with this issue, I've had this laptop since August 2020 and this has started happening within the last couple of months. It is seemingly happening once every couple of weeks. Nothing I can think to do will allow me to at least pause the shut down. I manually shut down my laptop every night when I'm done using it, I do the updates as they come in; but when I'm in the middle of an art project and this suddenly pops up I have to scramble to save whatever I'm doing and hope that I don't lose any progress. Any assistance would be appreciated!

:)

thycora, Jan 13, 2021

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Sudden Restart on Windows 10

Hi, Could any of you suggest me a solution to the issue of the sudden restart I've been suffering from for a while as my pc always restarts and gives me a blue error which says "your pc ran into a problem
    and needs to restart. It happens quite often more than 5 times a day and I've tried all the suggestions on YouTube, unfortunately none of them works. I need your urgent reply please. * My pc runs on Windows 10 Home premium 64 bit and it's a registered copy.
    Regards

ahmedyounus, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

little cat, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

1. Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them - Similar Threads - Sudden Restarts stop

2. Sudden restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restart: Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb...
  3. Sudden restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden restart: Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb...
  4. Start Menu and Searchbar are suddenly frozen with no way to get them back to work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu and Searchbar are suddenly frozen with no way to get them back to work.: HiI am currently facing an issue on some of my clients' PCs where the Start Menu won't open when clicking it, same goes for the Searchbar both in Start Menu and File Explorer App. On some clients the Photos App stops working as well, if you try to open an image file the app...
  5. Start Menu and Searchbar are suddenly frozen with no way to get them back to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu and Searchbar are suddenly frozen with no way to get them back to work.: HiI am currently facing an issue on some of my clients' PCs where the Start Menu won't open when clicking it, same goes for the Searchbar both in Start Menu and File Explorer App. On some clients the Photos App stops working as well, if you try to open an image file the app...
  6. Start Menu and Searchbar are suddenly frozen with no way to get them back to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sudden restarts.

Sudden restarts.: Hello, So, I will start with my system and it's specifications: I own a Lenovo Ideapad110, with a 4GB RAM, 1 TB of HDD space, an integrated Intel 520 HD chipset and... That should be it. For external devices, I usually plug in an external Mouse and an external Keyboard...
  8. Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?: Windows 10 version 2004 I've done quite a bit of research into this and modified various items using gpedit, services.msc, etc., but I can't get the automatic restarts to stop. Now, I don't even get the notification. Can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening?...
  9. Sudden Restart

Sudden Restart: Hello, When I started my computer up for the first time today, I immediately launched my browser Mozilla Firefox as I do every day. Shortly after the browser window opened, my screen went black and my computer automatically restarted. This has never happened to me before, but...
  10. Sort photos the way I want them, and make them stay that way

in Windows 10 Support
    Sort photos the way I want them, and make them stay that way: How can I sort my photos and make them stay the way I want them to in a folder. On Windows 7 I downloaded something from the 7 forum that allowed me to sort them in my chosen order and they stayed that way, ONLY on my desktop! How can I do it in Windows 10?????? 70037