Windows 10: Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

Discus and support Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I got this laptop I've had occasional sudden restarts. I am simply given the message: [ATTACH] And true to its word, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thycora, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:27 AM.

1. thycora Win User

Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

Hello,

Ever since I got this laptop I've had occasional sudden restarts. I am simply given the message:

Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them 06f4e573-99b6-4104-9686-0135653e7fb9?upload=true.png

And true to its word, Windows will suddenly shut down, restart, and continue to operate for the rest of the day with seemingly no problems for the rest of the day. I'm getting very frustrated with this issue, I've had this laptop since August 2020 and this has started happening within the last couple of months. It is seemingly happening once every couple of weeks. Nothing I can think to do will allow me to at least pause the shut down. I manually shut down my laptop every night when I'm done using it, I do the updates as they come in; but when I'm in the middle of an art project and this suddenly pops up I have to scramble to save whatever I'm doing and hope that I don't lose any progress. Any assistance would be appreciated!

:)

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:20 PM
  3. Sudden Restart on Windows 10

Hi, Could any of you suggest me a solution to the issue of the sudden restart I've been suffering from for a while as my pc always restarts and gives me a blue error which says "your pc ran into a problem
    and needs to restart. It happens quite often more than 5 times a day and I've tried all the suggestions on YouTube, unfortunately none of them works. I need your urgent reply please. * My pc runs on Windows 10 Home premium 64 bit and it's a registered copy.
    Regards

4. Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

Thema:

Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them

1. Sudden Restarts - No way to stop them - Similar Threads - Sudden Restarts stop

2. Taskbar suddenly stopped showing the app names after hovering over them or wouldn't stop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar suddenly stopped showing the app names after hovering over them or wouldn't stop...: [ATTACH] normally, if the window was open, you would be able to see a tiny version of it when you hovered over the app. Now, it doesn't do that....
  3. Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?: Windows 10 version 2004 I've done quite a bit of research into this and modified various items using gpedit, services.msc, etc., but I can't get the automatic restarts to stop. Now, I don't even get the notification. Can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening?...
  4. Sudden forced Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden forced Restart: My computer certainly restarts and shows this message if I use it for long period of time continuously watching movies on VLC Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-forced-restart/c0c41815-3597-44cd-a110-251d981e6ed1
  5. Windows restarting all sudden

Windows restarting all sudden: How do I find out what is causing Windows to restart all of sudden? One minute I'm playing a game and then next windows restarts for no reason at all. This system is only 2 weeks old and never had this problem before on any system. What do I look for in the event logger to...
  6. Suddenly the network adapter stopped working then after restart it worked again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly the network adapter stopped working then after restart it worked again: The problem is solved, I guess, but I want to know what could be the reason of this sudden thing on my laptop running windows 10 [10.018363 build 18363]. I'm a noob and googled this but only found resolutions of the problem and not causes, which is making me uneasy cause I...
  7. Sudden Restart

Sudden Restart: Hello, When I started my computer up for the first time today, I immediately launched my browser Mozilla Firefox as I do every day. Shortly after the browser window opened, my screen went black and my computer automatically restarted. This has never happened to me before, but...
  8. Computer Suddenly stops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Suddenly stops: White working, the computer suddenly stops. Is there a fix for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-suddenly-stops/c7edfcc8-92b7-40e9-8b8f-b1817f90bbc2
  9. Sort photos the way I want them, and make them stay that way

in Windows 10 Support
    Sort photos the way I want them, and make them stay that way: How can I sort my photos and make them stay the way I want them to in a folder. On Windows 7 I downloaded something from the 7 forum that allowed me to sort them in my chosen order and they stayed that way, ONLY on my desktop! How can I do it in Windows 10?????? 70037
  10. Sudden, uncalled-for restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden, uncalled-for restart: I'm new to Windows 10 (pro 64 bit), and I was just reading the newspaper on Google Chrome, with no other user apps running, when suddenly the whole screen went sky blue with white streaks in it, then went black with lots of disk activity, and eventually went into a long...