Windows 10: Sudden restarts.

Discus and support Sudden restarts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So, I will start with my system and it's specifications: I own a Lenovo Ideapad110, with a 4GB RAM, 1 TB of HDD space, an integrated Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NoireHeart, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Sudden restarts.

Hello,

So, I will start with my system and it's specifications:

I own a Lenovo Ideapad110, with a 4GB RAM, 1 TB of HDD space, an integrated Intel 520 HD chipset and... That should be it.

For external devices, I usually plug in an external Mouse and an external Keyboard when playing games.

Now, I noticed this problem happened twice, and both times were when I had Bittorrent downloading. In my case, no Blue Screen Of Death pooped up and instead, it was a sudden black screen with some... Purple and green lines? And then it suddenly restarted. Here are the informations from Event Viewer:

Source: Kernel-Power

ID: 41

Category: 63.
    My system works in French, so I apologize for the French logs...

Nom du journal :System

Source : Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date : 06/02/2021 17:37:10

ID de l’événement :41

Catégorie de la tâche :63

Niveau : Critique

Mots clés : 70368744177664,2

Utilisateur : Système

Ordinateur : DESKTOP-LRRIR6O

Description :

Le système a redémarré sans s’arrêter correctement au préalable. Cette erreur peut survenir si le système ne répond plus, s’est bloqué ou n’est plus alimenté de façon inattendue.

XML de l’événement :

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-02-06T16:37:10.829557200Z" />

<EventRecordID>70514</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-LRRIR6O</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">313</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x3</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">2</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Looking forward for any helpful tips...
    Oh, and another thing, I haven't updated my Graphics drivers in a while because they seemed to cause performance decrease in games like... Genshin Impact. Not sure if this will be helpful.

:)

NoireHeart, Feb 6, 2021

2. Sudden Restart on Windows 10

Hi, Could any of you suggest me a solution to the issue of the sudden restart I've been suffering from for a while as my pc always restarts and gives me a blue error which says "your pc ran into a problem
    and needs to restart. It happens quite often more than 5 times a day and I've tried all the suggestions on YouTube, unfortunately none of them works. I need your urgent reply please. * My pc runs on Windows 10 Home premium 64 bit and it's a registered copy.
    Regards

ahmedyounus, Feb 6, 2021
  3. little cat, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Terrypin Win User

Sudden restarts.

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Sudden restarts. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Sudden restarts. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Sudden restarts.

1. Sudden restarts. - Similar Threads - Sudden restarts

2. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  3. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  4. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen: hello sonu kumarSS heresubject: " Driver power state failure on blue screen"there is problem while I on my laptop and doing some task suddenly blue screen is pooping and restart automatically and statues code is "driver power state failure in window 11" and i had done many...
  6. why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen

why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen: hello sonu kumarSS heresubject: " Driver power state failure on blue screen"there is problem while I on my laptop and doing some task suddenly blue screen is pooping and restart automatically and statues code is "driver power state failure in window 11" and i had done many...
  7. 2 bsods a couple of days in between after many sudden restarts

2 bsods a couple of days in between after many sudden restarts: I have been having many issues with my new built pc. A couple of weeks after putting it together i would get random restarts during gaming and sometimes just while watching youtube. I tried many fixes and it seemed that it was an issue with my ram not getting enough wattage i...
  8. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  9. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  10. Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.

Pc suddenly restarting while under load. BSOD only rarely.: Hello Microsoft community, Im a bit desperate for some outside opinions on what the issue with my pc could be. First off specs: Asus rog strix b360-f gaming, i9 9900kf, evga 3060ti xc, 48 gigs trident z, 2 2.5 ssd, 1hdd, 1 m.2, brand new TT 750w golf PSU a week old. Onto the...