Windows 10: Sudden slow down

Discus and support Sudden slow down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 3 hours ago on my brand new laptop, all windows animations started becoming very choppy out of nowhere. It makes the computer feel slow. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LameAndLazi, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Sudden slow down

3 hours ago on my brand new laptop, all windows animations started becoming very choppy out of nowhere. It makes the computer feel slow. Does anyone know why all of a sudden all of the windows animations have become so slow? If this helps anything I have a 1650 to graphics card.

submitted by /u/LameAndLazi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LameAndLazi, Aug 22, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Sudden slow down

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Sudden slow down

1. Sudden slow down - Similar Threads - Sudden slow down

2. Suddenly Slow Browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly Slow Browsers: I’m not sure what at all changed but all of my browsers are suddenly running slow. My laptop is up to date and I haven’t downloaded anything recently or made any usage changes but my my browsers went from instantly loading pages and being able to handle several tabs open to...
  3. Slowing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slowing down: Hi My computer is really slowing down and is hanging alot even folders are not responding Pls help Regards Asmeet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slowing-down/6b4cf77d-627d-4948-8775-a4bc687af8c8
  4. Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere: hello iam a playing game which is intalled for 4 to 5 months now working fine at 70 % to 90% suddenly something happenned game is working at 5% AND 3% I DONNO WHY FULL LAPTOP SLOWED down after restart game working at 50 to 60 % whyyyyyyyyy? 60 is rare lol for a sec just...
  5. Ethernet Suddenly Slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet Suddenly Slow?: Hi, I was installing my new SSD and I completely wiped my hard drive to start fresh and make it easier to install Windows on my SSD. Along the way, I unplugged everything from my PC to put in the new part. After I installed the SSD everything worked fine (it still is), but I...
  6. Slowing Down

Slowing Down: Hopefully, we can come up with an option other than reinstalling windows. I'm using Windows 10 on a custom-built computer and it's been about 2 years since it was originally installed on this particular machine. We don't do anything interesting with this machine. All of what...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly slowed down

Windows 10 suddenly slowed down: I have a Asus K501u laptop and I’m running Windows 10 on it. This afternoon, before I put my laptop to sleep, my laptop worked fine and when i opened it a few hours later, it was really slow. The touchpad is laggy, applications take forever to open and i cant get anything...
  8. Windows Slow and slow down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Slow and slow down: Whats going on in Win 10. The past 2-3 weeks have seen win 10 go from smooth and fast to slow and slow. This forum took 77-78 seconds to open from clicking on shortcut to screen. I have games staggering all over the place like drunken graphics. On occasion sites do not even...
  9. Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.: Hello, my laptop internet speeds suddenly slowed down a lot to just 2 mbps download and about 6 mbps upload. It is only on my this Dell laptop and no other devices. I do have windows 10 which came with the computer. I have also tried everything i found on the internet. Any...
  10. Windows 10 sudden slow down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 sudden slow down: Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.167) has gone very slow with all the applications and all actions. Including booting. How does one solve it? Help!...