Windows 10: Sudden slow down

Discus and support Sudden slow down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 3 hours ago on my brand new laptop, all windows animations started becoming very choppy out of nowhere. It makes the computer feel slow. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LameAndLazi, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Sudden slow down

3 hours ago on my brand new laptop, all windows animations started becoming very choppy out of nowhere. It makes the computer feel slow. Does anyone know why all of a sudden all of the windows animations have become so slow? If this helps anything I have a 1650 to graphics card.

submitted by /u/LameAndLazi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LameAndLazi, Aug 22, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Sudden slow down

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Sudden slow down

1. Sudden slow down - Similar Threads - Sudden slow down

2. Sudden slow down of ethernet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden slow down of ethernet speed: Day before yesterday my ethernet suddenly stopped working/net was not working. The ethernet symbol was correctly displayed and text showed it was connected properly but internet simply dosent work. I have tried reconnecting , in the first few mins it gave 8-10mbps speed and...
  3. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Since Saturday I’ve noticed my Laptop has been very very slow and I don’t know why. Is there anything I can check to try and fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-slowed-down/bf1485be-ac76-4fbd-9546-7882a30fe482
  4. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer slowing down all of a sudden: Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord...
  5. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slowing down all of a sudden: Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord...
  6. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to Windows 11. So I contacted the technical team of my computer's vendor and reinstalled Windows 10, that is, I formatted the...
  7. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to Windows 11. So I contacted the technical team of my computer's vendor and reinstalled Windows 10, that is, I formatted the...
  8. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

9. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 suddenly slowed down

Windows 10 suddenly slowed down: I have a Asus K501u laptop and I’m running Windows 10 on it. This afternoon, before I put my laptop to sleep, my laptop worked fine and when i opened it a few hours later, it was really slow. The touchpad is laggy, applications take forever to open and i cant get anything...