Windows 10: Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday

Discus and support Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Uhm. Well, that's pretty much what the title says. To get into detail; while I was using a music synthesis program, there was no sound. Even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UragaeshiHeart, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday

Uhm.
    Well, that's pretty much what the title says.

To get into detail; while I was using a music synthesis program, there was no sound. Even the system and browser sounds were not there.

I did check to see a "Realtek HD Audio" not being plugged in but after that was solved there is still no sound.

Uhm, please help me?

:)

UragaeshiHeart, Oct 20, 2015
  2. yoyoyouka Win User

Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday

Uhm.

Well, that's pretty much what the title says.

To get into detail; while I was using a music synthesis program, there was no sound. Even the system and browser sounds were not there.

I did check to see a "Realtek HD Audio" not being plugged in but after that was solved there is still no sound.

Uhm, please help me?

yoyoyouka, Oct 20, 2015
  3. yoyoyouka Win User

I'm still kinda iffy on doing that.

But if it does solve the problem, I guess I'll update/uninstall/whatever.

yoyoyouka, Oct 20, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

If you had the speakers disconnected and then you reconnected, maybe the default audio output didn't switch automatically to the speakers again. It must have remained to digital speakers. Try restarting the computer and the sound should resume.

spapakons, Oct 21, 2015
  5. Well, I tried that option and no sound came out.

UragaeshiHeart, Oct 21, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Then probably some update replaced the audio drivers. Sometimes there are drivers for similar audio circuits. They can install but if they are not fully compatible with your specific circuit, they produce no sound. Try updating the audio drivers.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday - Similar Threads - Sudden sound problem

2. my sound just suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sound just suddenly stopped working: hi my sound just stopped working randomly once i restarted my laptop. i looked on google and it said i must enable windows audio in services it was disabled and i enabled it but no sound is coming out my laptop nor my headphones i tried updating the driver. nothing is working...
  3. my sound just suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sound just suddenly stopped working: hi my sound just stopped working randomly once i restarted my laptop. i looked on google and it said i must enable windows audio in services it was disabled and i enabled it but no sound is coming out my laptop nor my headphones i tried updating the driver. nothing is working...
  4. my sound just suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My ethernet connection suddenly stopped working. It was fine until yesterday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet connection suddenly stopped working. It was fine until yesterday.: I have a Windows 10 Home Edition laptop connected to a 2G / 5G router. I've never had a problem with the internet before. My ethernet connection suddenly stopped yesterday, so I checked the settings and found it said "unidentified network, no connection" on the ethernet page,...
  6. My ethernet connection suddenly stopped working. It was fine until yesterday.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ethernet connection suddenly stopped working. It was fine until yesterday.: I have a Windows 10 Home Edition laptop connected to a 2G / 5G router. I've never had a problem with the internet before. My ethernet connection suddenly stopped yesterday, so I checked the settings and found it said "unidentified network, no connection" on the ethernet page,...
  7. My ethernet connection suddenly stopped working. It was fine until yesterday.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My Pc suddenly slowed down today & it was working fine till yesterday.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc suddenly slowed down today & it was working fine till yesterday.: My Laptop suddenly slowed down today. From booting up to opening any window,the process is taking a long time. It was working perfectly till yesterday. It have 8gm ram so the question of low ram is out of the equation. I didn't install any third party app yesterday yet it...
  9. My ethernet connection has suddenly stopped working. It was fine up to yesterday.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My ethernet connection has suddenly stopped working. It was fine up to yesterday.: I have a desktop computer with Windows 10, Home Edition, connected to a 2G/5G router. I've never had issues with the internet before. My ethernet connection suddenly stopped yesterday around 4 PM, so I checked the Settings and found that it read "unidentified network, no...
  10. no sound worked yesterday not today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound worked yesterday not today: No sound. Worked yesterday not today. hdmi connection works for monitor not sound. TV displays as device for monitor but not audio. AMD not Intel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-worked-yesterday-not-today/07b057fb-8123-4f33-b4dd-8689e0e0c790