Windows 10: Sudden System Crash, had to reboot

Discus and support Sudden System Crash, had to reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, System suddenly crashed, I had to reboot manually.Error code in EventVwr:I work on this system so I take crashes very seriously. What could it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SachaSavastano, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Sudden System Crash, had to reboot

Hello, System suddenly crashed, I had to reboot manually.Error code in EventVwr:I work on this system so I take crashes very seriously. What could it be?

:)

SachaSavastano, Jun 10, 2023

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 10, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 10, 2023
  4. 3Bit Win User

Sudden System Crash, had to reboot

Sudden rebooting Windows 10

Thanks.
    That's one of the monitors I used/have used as it is one of them who reports is absurd non-existing temperature of 112°C.
    [pic attached]

Sudden System Crash, had to reboot 387874d1679522352t-sudden-rebooting-windows-10-a-open-hardware-monitor.jpg

as mentioned spot temperature metering does not show anywhere anything warmer then around 40°C
    it also lists fans that don't exist as I have only 2 additional fans (fan#1 and fan#2) asides from the CPU fan at the PS fan.
    Both are running automatic regulated and are running at low speeds of around 600 to 900 RPM. Should they ever seize to work an acoustic alert would go off anyway. Those 2 fans mainly create an in-case through circulation, one pushing air into the case the other one pulling it out and have done so for at least 5 years. hence the stable and equal environmental temperatures.
    The odd thing is, that at least 3 other fans and temperatures are listed that don't exist. Neither by design, physically or otherwise.

The problem is, it's a newer thing that started to creep up, of course typically after an update.
    It seems that a lot of folks out there have the same or similar situation, when you do a "Windows 10 suddenly reboot" search
    I even spot metered the SSD NVMe, it's pretty much, give or take a couple degrees, the same as reported by the software.
    I suspect More & more that it is an age related issue with the SSD. but no software reports any indication of such.
    Here is [an excerpt] what the system reports after a restart from a sudden reboot:

Sudden System Crash, had to reboot 387875d1679524448t-sudden-rebooting-windows-10-a-evt-sys-sudden-reboot.jpg

it takes about 90 seconds or so for the system to reboot hence the restart time off 8:29pm.
    the app EVT last entry is that 8:22 PM and then the system obviously restarts.

Sudden System Crash, had to reboot 387876d1679525235t-sudden-rebooting-windows-10-a-evt-app-sudden-reboot.jpg

The sudden reboot onset is as if one would unplug the PS for a couple seconds and then plug it back in again.
    I doubted it is a PS issue as I also run over a clean sinus stabilized output UPS and the computer is drawing less than 100 Watts.
    the PS is not even lukewarm, neither the air coming out of it rather a room temperature. I tested the machine and ran it on max load CPU, memory, video and SSD I/O more than quadrupling the power consumption and nothing happened.
    I think it is The infamous URE "unrecoverable read or write error" on the SSD...

Thema:

Sudden System Crash, had to reboot

1. Sudden System Crash, had to reboot - Similar Threads - Sudden System Crash

2. Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots: I think my computer is slowly dying. Hoping it might be fixable without having to get a new one.The computer is crashing very often, both with bluescreen and just with it suddenly freezing and restarting. It froze and restarted twice yesterday when I was playing Wuthering...
  3. Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen? crashes and sudden reboots: I think my computer is slowly dying. Hoping it might be fixable without having to get a new one.The computer is crashing very often, both with bluescreen and just with it suddenly freezing and restarting. It froze and restarted twice yesterday when I was playing Wuthering...
  4. Computer crashed and rebooted all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed and rebooted all of a sudden: Crash and reboot with no warning during playing a videogame. No error code either. I found the dmp files using the bugcheck message and uploaded them zipped to onedrive. Help figuring out what they actually mean would be...
  5. Computer crashed and rebooted all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashed and rebooted all of a sudden: Crash and reboot with no warning during playing a videogame. No error code either. I found the dmp files using the bugcheck message and uploaded them zipped to onedrive. Help figuring out what they actually mean would be...
  6. Computer crashed and rebooted all of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sudden System Crash, had to reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden System Crash, had to reboot: Hello, System suddenly crashed, I had to reboot manually.Error code in EventVwr:I work on this system so I take crashes very seriously. What could it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudden-system-crash-had-to-reboot/d08cc444-6335-4857-ad21-51c146c80e70
  8. Sudden crash, no system log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden crash, no system log: My computer crashed while playing a game and there's no system log. I was wondering if somebody could take a look at the dump file belowhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/18hCopRW0bSegh5mFXoyxC7kibAbA3Itm/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Weird sudden crash i had

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird sudden crash i had: First: My Windows 10 is in spanish, so some of the things ill mention here are translated and it may not say exactly what i wrote here) So i was talking with my friends on discord not really doing anything, no apps open, nothing, just my desktop and discord. My computer...
  10. Weird sudden crash i had

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird sudden crash i had: First: My Windows 10 is in spanish, so some of the things ill mention here are translated and it may not say exactly what i wrote here) So i was talking with my friends on discord not really doing anything, no apps open, nothing, just my desktop and discord. My computer...