Windows 10: sudden unknow problem.

Discus and support sudden unknow problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i do not know what happend , one sudden update mass my computer, my visual studio can not work anymore. visual studio output has no right to exec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Young Byron, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:37 AM.

1. sudden unknow problem.

i do not know what happend , one sudden update mass my computer, my visual studio can not work anymore. visual studio output has no right to exec "cl.exe", what it is!, i am crazy ,i have buzy work to finish.

sudden unknow problem. 55c725f6-9945-4aee-8a26-5b8f6973fa41?upload=true.png

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. rengcc Win User
    [Problem] N95 cannot restore backup file : warn message [unknow file type]

I have a problem in restore backup file. It's not show backup file in restore selected list, so i double click .nbu file then there was a warn message that told

"Failed to open the backup file:

C:\....\backupnokia1-12-09.nbu

The file type is unknow. The data cannot be imported to the phone."

Please help me ;(

4. Jetster Win User

sudden unknow problem.

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Thema:

sudden unknow problem.

1. sudden unknow problem. - Similar Threads - sudden unknow problem

2. ssd with unknow TBW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd with unknow TBW: The samsung 256 Gbyte ssd pm961 has an unknow TBW. but a 3 year warranty. Does this mean it' s risky if you want to use the ssd for 5 years within a TBW of 100? 125559
  3. Sudden Network Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sudden Network Problems: Three computers (one Windows 7, two Windows 10) are on a home network; both Windows 10 computers are on 1803. Until today, all could share one printer connected to the Windows 7 computer and could share files from/to a public folder on one of the other computers. This is file...
  4. Unknow icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknow icon on desktop: There is an unknown icon in the upper left corner of my Windows 10 desktop. It looks kind of like a hand. Right clicking on it, does not do anything. I cannot drag it either. Left clicking does nothing. I have attached a screen shot showing it. [ATTACH]...
  5. Unknow Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknow Blue Screen: hi, can someone take a look at the crash reports and give me some idea what i should do? thanks, Nathan Saunders 88201
  6. Was blue screened unknowing why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Was blue screened unknowing why: Attachment 64806 I was on google plus and facebook when my BSOD happened I do not know what is wrong and would like to know thank you 41199
  7. Unknow Publisher Warning

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unknow Publisher Warning: I downloaded and opened updated drivers and software for new printer, but then my comp asks me if I will allow this app to make changes to my computer....publisher unknown. I am hesitant to allow this, but I got the download from Brother website. Any advice please. 72718
  8. Sudden Problem with Image Burn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Problem with Image Burn: I have been burning many DVD backups with my external DVD burner. Now there's a snag: When I choose a folder to be burned to disc, and if I check the folder's content before adding it to the burn list, the folder is empty. The folder icon itself, however, shows that there...
  9. Bluetooth problem - suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem - suddenly disappeared: I am very frustrated. Turned the PC on, worked some time with my bluetooth mouse on, suddenly the mouse stopped working, the occasional OFF-ON the mouse did not help (as it usually does), I went to Settings, and acctually did see the Bluetooth settings dissapeared before...
  10. Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unknow full freeze - no BSOD messages: Hi! I,m having random freezes, computer just stops, screen stays still, coolers keeps the speed. It doesn't happen anywhere in particular, maybe watching a video, gaming or if I leave for a minute sometimes when I come back it crashed. Any help would be much appreciated. *Sad...