Windows 10: sudden unknow problem.

Discus and support sudden unknow problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i do not know what happend , one sudden update mass my computer, my visual studio can not work anymore. visual studio output has no right to exec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Young Byron, Jul 11, 2019.

1. sudden unknow problem.

i do not know what happend , one sudden update mass my computer, my visual studio can not work anymore. visual studio output has no right to exec "cl.exe", what it is!, i am crazy ,i have buzy work to finish.

sudden unknow problem. 55c725f6-9945-4aee-8a26-5b8f6973fa41?upload=true.png

:)

Young Byron, Jul 11, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 11, 2019
  3. rengcc Win User
    [Problem] N95 cannot restore backup file : warn message [unknow file type]

I have a problem in restore backup file. It's not show backup file in restore selected list, so i double click .nbu file then there was a warn message that told

"Failed to open the backup file:

C:\....\backupnokia1-12-09.nbu

The file type is unknow. The data cannot be imported to the phone."

Please help me ;(

rengcc, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

sudden unknow problem.

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

sudden unknow problem.

1. sudden unknow problem. - Similar Threads - sudden unknow problem

2. Unknow Slow Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknow Slow Down: To make this simple i have a strange bug going on my laptop after a windows update where the processors slow down massively compared to before. This is not the first time this has occurred either after an update. The only why i have found to fix it was a factory reset and...
  3. Unknow Slow Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow Slow Down: To make this simple i have a strange bug going on my laptop after a windows update where the processors slow down massively compared to before. This is not the first time this has occurred either after an update. The only why i have found to fix it was a factory reset and...
  4. Unknow Slow Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  6. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  7. Unknow Disk Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unknow Disk Usage: Hi, I have a 128GB (120GB?) SSD as my C: drive and a 3TB HDD as my D: drive. I put virtually all my programs and data on the D: drive and have the SSD as a fast boot up with the essentials. Just lately, though, the SSD has been showing as nearly full: 106GB out of the max...
  8. program unknow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program unknow: what is program "afraid provide research " and how I can delete it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-unknow/9763c442-2fd8-4b78-b2c5-2f5b772c3b5a"
  9. [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [URGENT] Windows 10 system failed with Unknow and Strange problems: Hardware and System info: Windows 1903 Home, AMD 3700U, SAMSUNG PM981(using SAMSUNG's driver, NTFS) This program occured in 2 stages, and before that I was using Dacinvi Resolve 16 and Edge Chromium dev in a standard user account . Stage 1: At first, i just can't open the...
  10. Unknow Publisher Warning

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unknow Publisher Warning: I downloaded and opened updated drivers and software for new printer, but then my comp asks me if I will allow this app to make changes to my computer....publisher unknown. I am hesitant to allow this, but I got the download from Brother website. Any advice please. 72718