Windows 10: Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar

Discus and support Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; An issue I've never had before, so looking for any insights please. While running a normally reliable application (a macro in Macro Express Pro) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrypin, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Terrypin Win User

Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar

An issue I've never had before, so looking for any insights please.

While running a normally reliable application (a macro in Macro Express Pro) I suddenly started getting an unstoppable succession of notifications:
    "Macro Express Pro
    An event was logged"

Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar [​IMG]

I had to use Task Mgr to terminate.

I went to Win 10 Settings > Notifications & Actions > 'Get notifications from these apps' (in order to temporarily prevent a re-occurrence until I find the cause), but there is no entry for Macro Express Pro in the list.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sksyu8up3u...blem.jpg?raw=1

Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar [​IMG]

BTW, never had any taskbar notification like that before, from any app. Interested to know how others configure this 'feature'?

:)

Terrypin, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 26, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 26, 2021
  4. ITshadow Win User

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar - Similar Threads - Sudden unstoppable notifications

2. pua notification in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pua notification in taskbar: how do i get rid of the pua notification on the windows security shield in the taskbar, photo is attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua-notification-in-taskbar/0f0ead9a-fcff-46c5-b70b-bef5f605f49a
  3. pua notification in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pua notification in taskbar: how do i get rid of the pua notification on the windows security shield in the taskbar, photo is attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua-notification-in-taskbar/0f0ead9a-fcff-46c5-b70b-bef5f605f49a
  4. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  5. disappearing notifications on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  6. Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Notification Area: Why has the the Weather App started appearing in the notification area of the taskbar?I do NOT want it - how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-notification-area/c6ff6f42-47bf-44a5-8493-52c6d2aca9a5
  7. Notification area of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification area of taskbar: I cannot get the icons for volume, network, Norton/Defender status, or even the "up arrow" for hidden items to show on the taskbar??? The clock does show. I tried all of the obvious settings. ?????...
  8. Taskbar Notifications Colour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Notifications Colour: Is there any way to change the taskbar notifications colour from orange to something else? submitted by /u/AlphaCloudDit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9lnxt/taskbar_notifications_colour/
  9. Notifications on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications on taskbar: A tech who worked on my laptop put his name and phone number on my taskbar. How do I remove/hide it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/notifications-on-taskbar/f4b71491-805b-45fb-b7b2-047e591510ac
  10. Notification on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification on taskbar: Hello Guys Completely new to windows 10. Just finding my way round it. Small annoying issue with the notification pane on the taskbar going left to right constantly is this normal and can it be stopped. Thanks 73224